U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
I have put so much research into this and yes, I've read the thread. I just want to know if anyone knows someone who had been successful and how, knows someone who failed and the damage, and know any mistakes make by attempting. I'm worried my room is too big but I want to die in my bed. I don't care if it looks like an accident or not.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
You should get a mask then if you're not worried about it looking like an accident. Might as well ensure everything goes right! I'm sorry we both find ourselves here.

U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
You should get a mask then if you're not worried about it looking like an accident. Might as well ensure everything goes right! I'm sorry we both find ourselves here.
What kind of mask? I know the exit bag and all those things, I just want my family to find me peaceful. But then again, I don't want my family to find me. So maybe it doesn't matter?
It does suck that we are both here. I posted something about how loving this group is. It's bullshit we have to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
There are masks you can get like CPAP machines. If I had access to these things I'd definitely take the chance. I feel your struggle.

U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
There are masks you can get like CPAP machines. If I had access to these things I'd definitely take the chance. I feel your struggle.
But how am I supposed to incorporate a mask to co?

Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I haven't done all the research on this method but I'm fairly certain you can buy masks that will deliver the inert gas. You can connect it to the tank. But you have to make sure it will deliver a steady supply of the inert gas or risk worse injury. It's tough I know.