• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
From what I understand, you're supposed to bring the charcoal into the sealed room, and go to sleep. But there's nothing stopping you from waking up. If you wake up, you might be left with brain damage, if you were close to death.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Plenty of sleeping tablets I expect.
From what I understand, you're supposed to bring the charcoal into the sealed room, and go to sleep. But there's nothing stopping you from waking up. If you wake up, you might be left with brain damage, if you were close to death.
But I think once your unconscious you will slip quietly into peaceful death.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
From anecdotal evidence, people who take sleeping pills tend to fail in this method, for some reason.
I would fail then, as that's how I'd do it. I'm sure someone will advise you better friend.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think you just go to sleep. If It's the level of CO that causes you to fall unconscious how will you wakeup unless it is removed or the level some how drops considerably? @Praestat_Mori any insight?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Would SI do it? Or would you be unconscious very early?
just curious x

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
I don't think you just go to sleep. If It's the level of CO that causes you to fall unconscious how will you wakeup unless it is removed or the level some how drops considerably? @Praestat_Mori any insight?
That does make logical sense. However, if that's the case, how come there's people who get brain damage from this method? That means they woke up even after losing consciousness.
There's been quite a few posts on this forum of people who attempted this method saying that they woke up even after losing consciousness.

B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
I have tried this method a couple of times - I found the headache to be the hardest to overcome

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That does make logical sense. However, if that's the case, how come there's people who get brain damage from this method? That means they woke up even after losing consciousness.
There's been quite a few posts on this forum of people who attempted this method saying that they woke up even after losing consciousness.
I can't advice you much but falling asleep is not the first step. You just need to be in the enclosed space and breath the CO, that is what causes your unconsciousness leading to death.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Aren't u just describing a failed attempt? Are there so many failures with this method?

I thought if you reach a high concentration everything should work out fine.. But this is just from the threads i read the last days

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Concetrations of 8k+ ppm should be lethal within a few minutes, unconsciousness within 1-3 minutes I'd say, according to info I have from the CO megathread. However in the megathread I recall a recent post from a user who obviously survived high concentrations over many hours for an unknown reason.

It'd say some bodies are stronger some are weaker - being unconscious doesn't mean someone is dead, SI is working 200% to keep the body alive in such a case imo.

Reactions: rozeske