• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Turkish_Rose

Turkish_Rose

Garden of Eden enjoyer.
Nov 5, 2023
I've been contemplating the CO method and researching it in detail. I have come up with a first draft of my plan but I want to work on it a lot, to make sure that it goes perfect. Failure to shit like SI or some mechanical failure of the method is unacceptable.

The CO method is alluring to me because it's cheap, effective, almost as painless as it gets, and is a good fit for my situation. I live alone, but in an apartment block. I stress that because I've heard that CO can leak through walls, ceilings and such, but I've not been able to find anything conclusive on the matter and I would rather not endanger anyone else if it can be helped. Besides, if their CO alarms go off because of leakage that can result in failure as they locate the source of the CO emission before I am dead, which would be incredibly unfortunate.

The plan as it stands is to use lump coal (the kind you could find at the supermarket for a BBQ), light it either on my balcony or in my kitchen (there's a very strong ventilation mechanism both above the stoves and within the room itself). I will then wait 15-25 minutes for the smoking to stop, at which point from what I've understood the only thing being released will be CO. I would then take the coal into my bathroom, seal up all cracks, lay down on my mattress that I would have placed there, pop a sleeping aid after having deprived myself of sleep the night before, along with a sip of my favourite alcohol, and that should be it.

Sorry I wrote this in a hurry there might be some stuff that I've forgotten to mention, please any tips and tricks on how to improve the plan would be greatly appreciated, I'm planning to CTB within a couple weeks at most.

Reactions: lessthanperfect, Meditation guide and MyChoiceAlone
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
CO can leak through walls but the process is very slow. Does every flat have CO alarms or is that an individual installation?

Here's a good guide:

CO is a little bit lighter than air, you should not lay on your mattress on the floor bc that's where there is the least concentration of CO.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, lessthanperfect and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I assure you that CO does go through walls and ceilings and I had it happen to me when I left a car running in a garage. I got sick with a headache and nausea, and felt weak, when I was in a bedroom, and then remembered I had left a car running in the attached garage for about an hour. I knew something was wrong because I never get headaches at all. That car had a hole in the exhaust system also.

I'm leaning toward the CO method myself since it's one where you can be asleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: lessthanperfect and Praestat_Mori
C

crismo01

Jan 4, 2024
I've been contemplating the CO method and researching it in detail. I have come up with a first draft of my plan but I want to work on it a lot, to make sure that it goes perfect. Failure to shit like SI or some mechanical failure of the method is unacceptable.

The CO method is alluring to me because it's cheap, effective, almost as painless as it gets, and is a good fit for my situation. I live alone, but in an apartment block. I stress that because I've heard that CO can leak through walls, ceilings and such, but I've not been able to find anything conclusive on the matter and I would rather not endanger anyone else if it can be helped. Besides, if their CO alarms go off because of leakage that can result in failure as they locate the source of the CO emission before I am dead, which would be incredibly unfortunate.

The plan as it stands is to use lump coal (the kind you could find at the supermarket for a BBQ), light it either on my balcony or in my kitchen (there's a very strong ventilation mechanism both above the stoves and within the room itself). I will then wait 15-25 minutes for the smoking to stop, at which point from what I've understood the only thing being released will be CO. I would then take the coal into my bathroom, seal up all cracks, lay down on my mattress that I would have placed there, pop a sleeping aid after having deprived myself of sleep the night before, along with a sip of my favourite alcohol, and that should be it.

Sorry I wrote this in a hurry there might be some stuff that I've forgotten to mention, please any tips and tricks on how to improve the plan would be greatly appreciated, I'm planning to CTB within a couple weeks at most.
Hello, I have the same idea as you, but I live in my own apartment and I wouldn't want those memories to remain with my family because surely someone could live there, my other option is to "camp" before putting the coal in my car

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Reactions: lessthanperfect