thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
I've decided to CTB with the Carbon Monoxide method. I'm going to burn coal and then bring it to an enclosed place in my apartment. But while reading on sasu someone said that it mostly works if the person using this method weighs about 65 kg. I weigh about 90 kgs so I wonder if this method will still be lethal for me?
Thanks

StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
I haven't heard/read anything yet on weight playing a factor into this equation. Guess it would be a valid question.

S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
I'm not aware of weight being a factor. The biggest factor is creating enough PPM are present to replace oxygen with CO in the blood quickly. This is my method. I'm waiting on some final preparations before I go, but if you have a link to an article or post regarding the weight issue, can you share it? I'm more than 65kg as well.

thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
I haven't heard/read anything yet on weight playing a factor into this equation. Guess it would be a valid question.
I sure do hope so. This is my method to go, I can't lose 30 kgs before CTB lmao...

• Yay!
Reactions: StressedRedhead23
StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
hahahah
Yeah as I stuff my face right now with tacos knowing I have about a 24-30 hr window ahead of me. Eh.. I'm about 60 kgs so I'm not worried about a few tacos affecting my plan.

thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
I'm not aware of weight being a factor. The biggest factor is creating enough PPM are present to replace oxygen with CO in the blood quickly. This is my method. I'm waiting on some final preparations before I go, but if you have a link to an article or post regarding the weight issue, can you share it? I'm more than 65kg as well.
There was a person posting about the weight thing in the "

Carbon monoxide megathread

". I tried to find it but can't atm. I sure do hope we can still use this method and succeed even tho we weight more than 65 kg.
hahahah
Yeah as I stuff my face right now with tacos knowing I have about a 24-30 hr window ahead of me. Eh.. I'm about 60 kgs so I'm not worried about a few tacos affecting my plan.
I wish you good luck with your plan and I hope you find peace. Thanks for taking your time to answer me in my thread. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: StressedRedhead23
StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
I don't have much info on weight I'm afraid. Mostly cause I didn't factor my weight into my equation. I would imagine as long as you get 10k ppm it's only a matter time regardless of your weight.

Reactions: sevenkarmas