StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
So I've been on this CTB quest for almost a year now. I've tried to endure all of life's trial and tribulations only to end up back at this crossroad. I've purchased for delivery from Walmart all the supplies I need. I have done endless hours of research so I feel pretty good about my plan. I live alone and the apartment next to me is currently being remodeled so no one is living there. I should have at least 2 days of peace without someone getting concerned to come looking for me. Hopefully by that time I will have successfully CTB. I wrote a note 10 months ago to both my sons but since then, I lost my youngest to a freak accident. That's the main reason I'm giving up. I don't have the close relationship with my oldest as I did with my youngest. I realize he will be hurt but I am leaving him some money and I think that will help him in the initial grief. I have no other family close to me and have been left to deal with losing my son pretty much on my own but then again, how could anyone I let get close to me help at any point. Doesn't bring my son back! I lost my parents at an early age so really there is no one that will miss me in the long run.

With regards to supplies... I've purchased a new small grill, 8 lbs of lump charcoal (much debate on which kind and how much to use on many of these threads) and a charcoal chimney. I have a rather small bathroom that is pretty sealed up already (I know this from showering in there and the steam builds quickly and thick). My plan is to light the chimney, let it burn down until it stops smoking and transport the coals into the grill waiting in the shower. Many people grill outdoors so it wouldn't alarm anyone. I plan to stay in the bathroom once I dump the coals into the grill, sit on the floor with my head resting on the closed toilet. If I fall over from passing out, I won't even touch the grill.

Based on when Walmart delivers tomorrow, I should be within a 24-36 hr window til CTB. Until then, I've ordered Taco Bell for delivery as my last meal (eh.. who doesn't love tacos).

Wish me luck!!

For anyone continuously looking for information, I found this thread to be helpful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, raindrop9, sash and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: StressedRedhead23
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
i wish you best of luck with your plan, peaceful and smooth transition!

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, i hope you escape peacefully.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Good luck. I wish you peace Rest well