new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Is anybody going by CO method that could help me out with some questions.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I'd recommend against against Carbon Monoxide, It's painful and you risk putting your discoverers in harms way.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Carbon Monoxide is not painfull and when discoverers discover the body they are not in any harm, as co disperses straightaway as soon as it mixes with oxygen. So when they open the tent it is instantly gone. Check other posts aswell as they confirm this.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and maka
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Carbon Monoxide is not painfull and when discoverers discover the body they are not in any harm, as co disperses straightaway as soon as it mixes with oxygen. So when they open the tent it is instantly gone.
I've heard otherwise, but what do I know lol, do you mind sharing your sources. CO would be a much easier method if your right.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Sure see point 1 on this post. Also i am in a quiet location aswell. 9C8F6A40 F3C5 48EA 9B75 5FBA9A277E2C

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
I tried it once. I couldn't generate enough CO in my car to knock me out.Quit after sitting in the hot car for 15 mins. Almost fell over after I got out of the car though. Really should have practiced lighting the coals separately.

My car ended up smelling like charcoal for a month afterwards.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
did not go to plan then. Bet that was annoying, did it not raise any suspicions when u could nit walk
properly after

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
did not go to plan then. Bet that was annoying, did it not raise any suspicions when u could nit walk
properly after
No. I did it in an office building parking lot on a weekend when nobody was around when I knew the place had no security until the overnight.

I just sat on the hood of my car for an hour or so and drank a few bottles of water (had a few with me in the car to drink while I waited for the bus to come).
Felt kinda weird for a day (extremely irritable and slept a lot) or so but there wasn't any lasting effects.

I definitely generated too much smoke. Think that did more damage than anything

Last edited:
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
No. I did it in an office building parking lot on a weekend when nobody was around when I knew the place had no security until the overnight.

I just sat on the hood of my car for an hour or so and drank a few bottles of water (had a few with me in the car to drink while I waited for the bus to come).
Felt kinda weird for a day (extremely irritable and slept a lot) or so but there wasn't any lasting effects.

I definitely generated too much smoke. Think that did more damage than anything
I would be frantically trying to get rid of the smell n the car. At least you had no lasting effects. Did you ever try again.

Alienatedfromsociety

Alienatedfromsociety

As alone as ever
Aug 11, 2020
I did a test run of 1 disposable grill in my car. After an hour I became sleepy, developed parkinsonism, could not stand or walk. However was not enough to ctb. I now know I need at least 2 disposable grills and next time I'm using 5600mg quetiapine too I heard that this amount induces a coma like state