• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Hi,

I've been reading a bit about the CO method.

Can the weather (temperature, atmospheric pressure, humidity levels...) change anything with this method ? Especially outside (car or tent). The efficiency of burning the charcoal but also, will the release of CO in car/tent can be impaired by T/atmospheric pressure/humidity levels (slowed down for instance) ?

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
It seems that CO tank can be bought online in the U.S. (correct me if I'm wrong), so no need to get in the trouble by burning charcoal?

T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
If you're in a car or tent that is well sealed then the outside weather will have no adverse effect unless it's hot outside then the internal heat will obviously rise and it'll feel like sitting in a sauna but if you can handle the heat then no worries.