• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I was thinking about using a disposable grill with some coal to get CO, however, I'm not sure if that is good enough.
I don't have access to a lot so things like a CO tank wouldn't work for me.
Do you think a disposable grill will produce more than enough CO?
I live in Norway, so if you know about any products I can buy here, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me what products there are.

Reactions: Circles
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
The disposable grills are generally small, and don't seem to last long. So I'm not sure how well they would work, but I have read of people using 3 or 4 of them at once.

Are you planning on tent, car??

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Soul
D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
The disposable grills are generally small, and don't seem to last long. So I'm not sure how well they would work, but I have read of people using 3 or 4 of them at once.

Are you planning on tent, car??
Tent

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Guys I need out and my plan is this. Can you tell me where I'm going wrong or what I'm doing right. It's a pretty basic plan but tell me what you think. I'm thinking hire a small car as I don't have my own currently and find the most secluded area I can find. Fill a chimney starter with 1kg of charcoal or more, light it and let it burn until the smoke has gone and there's no flame and the coals are white and then place in the passenger footwell of the car atop some house bricks and then get in the drivers side, lock the doors and go to sleep hopefully forever. I plan on taking a load of Valium and zopiclone too. Does all this sound ok? My questions are

How long will it take to die and how long will the charcoal be giving off a lethal dose of CO once they're smouldering white?

Is it ok to place the chimney starter in the car or should the charcoal be emptied in to some kind of tray/grill first?

Please help me adapt and perfect this method as I don't have long

Reactions: Circles
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Have a look through these threads, you will need to seal the car

Reactions: detached
Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Thankyou. I'm reading through. One thing I can't seem to find the answer too is how long after the bricks turn white and stop smoking will they remain toxic? My main concern is surviving. I guess if the bricks are toxic for minutes then I've gotta be very precise when I get in the car but if it's hours then I suppose I should be ok. Is it just the air vents that will need sealing up? I imagine the doors would be pretty air tight with rubber

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I was thinking about using a disposable grill with some coal to get CO, however, I'm not sure if that is good enough.
I don't have access to a lot so things like a CO tank wouldn't work for me.
Do you think a disposable grill will produce more than enough CO?
I live in Norway, so if you know about any products I can buy here, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me what products there are.
Do the Cogen, it detailed in the PPH. It's much better than this method.

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Not exactly sure how that works but isn't it a complicated set up with equipment that's hard to get hold of? Anything too scientific and I'm scared I'll just fuck it up. Lighting a bbq I can manage but anything complicated I feel I'll just mess it up. I'm on limited time also you see. God I wonder how many people pro-crastinate so much like I am doing and then just think fuck it and go throw themselves off a bridge. The charcoal method is the only method I've thought of that doesn't fill me with too much dread

Reactions: nohoper and detached
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Guys I need out and my plan is this. Can you tell me where I'm going wrong or what I'm doing right. It's a pretty basic plan but tell me what you think. I'm thinking hire a small car as I don't have my own currently and find the most secluded area I can find. Fill a chimney starter with 1kg of charcoal or more, light it and let it burn until the smoke has gone and there's no flame and the coals are white and then place in the passenger footwell of the car atop some house bricks and then get in the drivers side, lock the doors and go to sleep hopefully forever. I plan on taking a load of Valium and zopiclone too. Does all this sound ok? My questions are

How long will it take to die and how long will the charcoal be giving off a lethal dose of CO once they're smouldering white?

Is it ok to place the chimney starter in the car or should the charcoal be emptied in to some kind of tray/grill first?

Please help me adapt and perfect this method as I don't have long

This is a really good thread. Answers a lot of your questions.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Definetly not an expert. It would be ideal to have a meter, best one that reaches 10,000 but it's expensive but they say it's good to give it a trial run as things can go wrong. You should pass out after 3/4 minutes and if you don't the levels aren't high enough. That's when you need to exit your car. Co apparently produces for 8 hours but levels reduce after 2 hours.