• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Noel17

Mar 5, 2020
Having utterly fucked up my life and lost just about everything, I'm now sizing up my options for which CTB is one. Research suggests that CO is likely to tick most of my boxes (high likelihood of success, painless, low prob of perm dmg if unsuccessful, minimum mess, easy to resource), I'm therefore keen to get advice on how to make this work properly and any top tips. I'm thinking: tent & instant BBQ tray x2 is a good starting point, with a couple of Temazepam to get me into the land of nod before the fumes do their work. Any advice on how to avoid fucking this final part of my life up will be gratefully received.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
See the CO megathread under the Resources Compilation sticky. :)

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Having utterly fucked up my life and lost just about everything, I'm now sizing up my options for which CTB is one. Research suggests that CO is likely to tick most of my boxes (high likelihood of success, painless, low prob of perm dmg if unsuccessful, minimum mess, easy to resource), I'm therefore keen to get advice on how to make this work properly and any top tips. I'm thinking: tent & instant BBQ tray x2 is a good starting point, with a couple of Temazepam to get me into the land of nod before the fumes do their work. Any advice on how to avoid fucking this final part of my life up will be gratefully received.

Yes I considered this way to ctb there are a few cases where a camper has died having thought the bbq went out and was found dead the next day by friends