F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
Getting closer and closer to CTB. Been suicidal now for 3 years and everyday it's just more and more going further down hill. Been through so much trauma in my life I don't know if I will ever be ok. Living with trauma seems like a death sentence with no end in sight. The flashbacks, intrusive thoughts, feeling on edge, the triggers, anger, and everything else that comes with it is just unbearable. It's not something that you can just forget about. It takes over you and changes you and turns your life upside down. I tried so much to fight to live but cannot continue on any longer. Tired of feeling violated. Everything has been robbed from me: my mind, body, and soul. People say to get help but my trauma is not something that I can openly speak about and it's not just one thing, it is many traumas that have never been resolved and I have reached breaking point.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jusbug, Praestat_Mori, Sannti and 2 others
Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
Same. If you can afford it try EMDR therapy. I'm haven't tried it myself but heard it helps some people

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really torturous what you are going through, it's horrible how people have to suffer so much in this cruel existence. But anyway best wishes.