aroutinemalaise

aroutinemalaise

May 24, 2020
my boyfriend brings in two packages with his name on them and says "i wasn't expecting anything today" and i quickly realized it was my SN and a scale i got to measure it. he had started to open the scale and i was like "no these are mine, lemme see" i took them and just put them on the couch and said "i'll open them later" cause i didn't expect it til the 2nd

taking them when i go to work today, hope he forgets about them or else i'll have to give some excuses about what was in the packages...

beyond_aquila_rift

beyond_aquila_rift

Student
May 11, 2020
Oof. This happened to me too. I live with family and I brought the package in. They told me to open it and I just kinda shrugged it off and took into my room. Opened it quickly and inspected everything, hid it in my room. Managed to sneak the packaging into the trash and immediately took the bag out before anyone noticed...

Reactions: aroutinemalaise
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
buy something embarrasing, like loperamide (antidiarrheal medication) on your way back home, then if he remembers just say it was that? Or something else like a gift for him? This is a hard one.
Make cookies with the scale and say you ordered flour too coz of covid?

aroutinemalaise

aroutinemalaise

May 24, 2020
buy something embarrasing, like loperamide (antidiarrheal medication) on your way back home, then if he remembers just say it was that? Or something else like a gift for him? This is a hard one.
Make cookies with the scale and say you ordered flour too coz of covid?
we smoke, so that's easy. it's okay, because I'm at work and managed to open both packages (weird to know you're looking at the thing that will be the end in 11 day haha) despite him going out to the car and seeing them in the car (where I ended up putting them) and he didn't touch or mention them. they're hidden :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14386