L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I came within a few feet of being in a car accident yesterday on a busy road. A car ran a red light and hit a dump truck in front. of me. No one was hurt and my car was not damaged. I stayed at the scene til the cop came. He told me I could leave. Scary shit. So many harms we face all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, Demian and Vivir_O_No
V

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
I came within a few feet of being in a car accident yesterday on a busy road. A car ran a red light and hit a dump truck in front. of me. No one was hurt and my car was not damaged. I stayed at the scene til the cop came. He told me I could leave. Scary shit. So many harms we face all the time.
Life is a tragedy waiting to happen

Reactions: Ligottian and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must had been a relief to not end up in situation of way worse suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Ligottian
Demian

Demian

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
We don't know what's going to happen in a minute. We have no control over practically anything.

Reactions: Ligottian