P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
I doubt it will kill anybody, but I did hear this research chemical is pretty damn strong. Does anyone know if it is stronger than regular benzo's or about the same?

esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
It is much stronger than most pharmaceutical benzodiazepine, it is active in micrograms whereas Xanax/valium are active in milligrams. Unfortunately benzodiazepines aren't very effective for ctb, I've od'd many times intentionally on benzos, still here, still miserable.

• Hugs
Reactions: TicoDK
P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
It is much stronger than most pharmaceutical benzodiazepine, it is active in micrograms whereas Xanax/valium are active in milligrams. Unfortunately benzodiazepines aren't very effective for ctb, I've od'd many times intentionally on benzos, still here, still miserable.
I know.. it sucks. Seems like a peacefull way to go if it's succesfull though. Last joint, shitload of vodka, shitload of benzo's and you're out. Ubfortunately it doesnt work that way. Did you end up in a deep sleep/coma though? I think I will just use the benzo's to sedate me while I swim out in the ocean.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think I will just use the benzo's to sedate me while I swim out in the ocean.
You might want to look into shallow water blackout, that's gonna be my method. You just swim, breathe fast & repeatedly hold your breath underwater for as long as you can. You will eventually pass out from lack of oxygen & drown completely painlessly. It might sound too good to be true, but thousands of swimmers accidentally die of shallow water blackout each year. It even happens in swimming pools with other people around because the person just faints & shows no signs of distress while drowning. Death is certain without an immediate rescue because it occurs within minutes

https://www.shallowwaterblackoutprevention.org/how-it-happens

T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
Clonazepam overdose will not kill you. It will put you in a coma for a few hours depending on how many you take, but you will wake up. Believe me, I've tried. Withdrawal, however, will make you wish you were dead. I take it every day and have for years.

P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
Clonazepam overdose will not kill you. It will put you in a coma for a few hours depending on how many you take, but you will wake up. Believe me, I've tried. Withdrawal, however, will make you wish you were dead. I take it every day and have for years.
New update: how about I combine the alcohol and benzo's with a big bathtub I'll lie in and hopefully fall into coma?