gyul

gyul

Oct 11, 2023
Hi, ive been in a lot of comas bc of surgeries and sometimes I feel like I need one just to rest. This past month has been hell for me with my partner, my studies and my family and everything is becoming so bad lately. I dont usually think about ctb but i always think of how I just wanna sleep for hours or days. Im on Clonazepam cause of anxiety and ive read that it can induce to coma but im not sure how may pills or mg would that need. Does someboy know? ty

nowhere_girl

nowhere_girl

Oct 11, 2023
I think it would take quite a bit. Modern benzos have been designed to be at much lower risk of overdose than older drugs. The only way one could reasonably enter a comatose state would be to combine them with opiates and/or alcohol, but that carries too much of a risk of OD for what you're looking for, and I do not recommend it.

Reactions: hi-okbye and gyul
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
It won't and you shouldn't try. You will just blackout for several days.

Reactions: gyul
gyul

gyul

Oct 11, 2023
It won't and you shouldn't try. You will just blackout for several days.
Thats kinda what I want
I think it would take quite a bit. Modern benzos have been designed to be at much lower risk of overdose than older drugs. The only way one could reasonably enter a comatose state would be to combine them with opiates and/or alcohol, but that carries too much of a risk of OD for what you're looking for, and I do not recommend it.
Yeah, I was thinking of mixing with alcohol cause, as u said, they are not that risky so I dont think I can stop breathing that easilly. Even if that happens, im open to it, im not scared of any accidents regarding death so if thats the only issue I see no problem in trying, just wanna know how many would I need for either a coma or death (dont even think its possible only with clonazepam). Ty very much for your response <3

Last edited:
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Thats kinda what I want

Yeah, I was thinking of mixing with alcohol cause, as u said, they are not that risky so I dont think I can stop breathing that easilly. Even if that happens, im open to it, im not scared of any accidents regarding death so if thats the only issue I see no problem in trying, just wanna know how many would I need for either a coma or death (dont even think its possible only with clonazepam). Ty very much for your response <3
A blackout isn't a coma. You will walk around for 6 days doing the most batshit retarded things imaginable and won't remember any of it. Take it from an experienced alprazolam and clonazepam user.

gyul

gyul

Oct 11, 2023
A blackout isn't a coma. You will walk around for 6 days doing the most batshit retarded things imaginable and won't remember any of it. Take it from an experienced alprazolam and clonazepam user.
oh shit ure right, mb i forgot the difference between the words since english isnt my first language. I didnt know benzos could do blackouts, could u tell me any of the experiences? only if u want tho
Don't do it.
Yeah, im reading other posts like mine and everyone says that is dangerous and shitty af. The thing is that Ive been leaving my house at night with the desire of something bad happening to me. I went to a mountain at night in complete darkness hopping for somebody to kill me (?) Every time I walk on the street I dont look at traffic lights so that way maybe someone can run over me so I can be in a very long coma. But I hate this thoughts, I think they are selfish af cause im not taking murdering serious and if the second thing happens im ruinning someone elses life with guilt. Thas why i wanted to do it myself but seems like i will not :P

Last edited:
nowhere_girl

nowhere_girl

Oct 11, 2023
Also if you OD on it the doctors might not prescribe you it anymore, and if it is important for your anxiety that could really suck :((