• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
I've read somewhere that you can overdose on clonazepam (klonopin) and suboxone? How much of the two would you need in order to? Other medications that I have available to me are:

Admelog - 100u
Amlodipine (Norvasc) - 10mg
Aspirin - 81mg & 325mg
Atorvastatin (Lipitor) - 40mg & 80mg
Clonazepam (Klonopin) - 1mg
Clopidogrel (Plavix) - 75mg
Dexlansoprazole (Dexilant) - 60mg
Dicyclomine (Bentyl) - 20mg
Ertugliflozin (Steglatro) - 5mg
Fluoxetine (Prozac) - 20mg
Glucophage (Metformin) - 850mg
Humalog - 100u
Trazodone - 100mg
Lisinopril - 5mg
Lopressor (Metoprolol) - 25mg
Mirtazapine (Remeron) - 7.5mg
Novolog - 100u
Ondansetron (Zofran) 4mg sublingual & 8mg tablet
Omeprazole (Prilosec) - 20mg & 40mg
Prazosin (Minipress) - 2mg
Sertraline (Zoloft) - 100mg
Sucralfate (Carafate) - 1gm
Venlafaxine (Effexor XR) - 150mg

*I know prescription drugs and insulin aren't the best to OD on, and I'm sure I probably can't make anything to ctb with what I have, but I figured maybe I'd ask anyway to see if anybody knows something. I don't plan on making an attempt on anything unless I know it's 100% successful. And yes, I know there are other methods out there, too. I'm just very picky with how I ctb. SI kicked in with trying to stab myself in the heart, and I have access to firearms, but it's tricky trying to get them.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
While bupe is a pretty strong painkiller/opiate in general, it only partially stimulates the mu receptors resulting in a much less pronounced clinical effect upon overdose; you would also have to take it orally to avoid activity of naloxone. So It's very hard to say how much of this you would need, I don't think it's particularly worth attempting when other opiates are (somewhat) freely available. DDMP2 recommends 1G of diazepam so you'd probably want between 40-70mg of clonazepam.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ImsooDone1N