• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I have seen conflicting accounts...some say that combining the two in excess can lead to coma and even death, other accounts say this belongs in the "unreliable methods" and should be avoided.

Does anyone have any wisdom to offer on this combination if taken to excess?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Not for ctb but if you wanna get super drunk. I have known people to use that combo to get high and drank a lot and ate a lot of the Clonazepam and never came close to or seemed to be concerned at all about possible death.
You'll pass out. The worst that's gonna happen
Maybe do something very embarrassing

Reactions: dolemitedrums
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Avoid!

Clonazepam is prescribed by docs as "safer" drug when they are worried their patients might try to use it to CTB

You would physically be sick and throw it up before you can eat the large amounts that would be necessary to CTB.

Even when combined with alcohol.
It's very unreliable and the likelihood is much higher that you either have a very long sleep or that you throw up while unable to get up, breathe in your vomit, choke and either die of asphyxiation or get a lung infection from the bacteria that were in the vomit you inhaled.

No bueno.

Reactions: dolemitedrums