• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Finn_tasia

Finn_tasia

Feb 8, 2023
I have about 380mg of codeine, 80mg of clonazepam/klonopin & would drink as much as I could stomach on top.

Has anyone survived this kind of attempt?

My only other option is partial hanging or train. But I just want to go peacefully and I've never had a good experience with trying partial hanging thanks to SI.

(I'm new here and can't find any info on ODs other than people saying they don't work 😅)

Last edited:
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Self-poisoning has huge fail rate, doubt this will do it

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
No this would not be enough

Reactions: Venus13
Finn_tasia

Finn_tasia

Feb 8, 2023
I nearly died from a relatively small Diphenhydramine OD last year so I just hoped maybe I was a little more susceptible. I think I'll still use just the clonazepam as a way to make either of the other methods more bearable I suppose

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
The problem with concocting your own formula like this is the results are very, very unpredictable. There isn't really any basis to rely on to say it is going to work, even if the quantities seem right. It's hitting and hoping I'm afraid.

Reactions: Finn_tasia
Finn_tasia

Finn_tasia

Feb 8, 2023
Thanks. I guess it'll have to be a more painful method. Everytime ive tried hanging ive been too uncomfortable/scared at the last minute. Ill have to think of something else. (I'm broke & I just want to get it done sooner rather than later 😅)

Finn_tasia

Finn_tasia

Feb 8, 2023
Update: I did it, in some scrubland. Would've worked too but somehow while blacked out wandered too close to an inhabited area and collapsed there. I was found about 4hrs after the event. I spent 24hrs in the ICU on ventilation because I'd aspirated some vomit. Got the all clear tuesday. Yep. Not a great method unless you get really far away from civilization etc.

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Update: I did it, in some scrubland. Would've worked too but somehow while blacked out wandered too close to an inhabited area and collapsed there. I was found about 4hrs after the event. I spent 24hrs in the ICU on ventilation because I'd aspirated some vomit. Got the all clear tuesday. Yep. Not a great method unless you get really far away from civilization etc.
Thank you for the update. Perhaps valuable for people considering this kind of custom made concoction.

Reactions: Finn_tasia