kingfool316

kingfool316

Meaninglesslife
Sep 13, 2024
Hey guys, when i was cleaning the bathroom with chemicals and without ppe, cuz i dont care anymore, i realized the fumes were so strong i was crying and almost passed out. Can this kill me if say I lock myself in a car, fall asleep with it and just drop the chemicals on my car?

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I've heard of a method involving H2S, however it can apparently be very painful. Between the two, if you want something similar I feel like CO or other exit bag methods are better as they are much less painful and require less knowledge of chemistry.

kingfool316

kingfool316

Meaninglesslife
Sep 13, 2024
I have no coal to make CO, but from what i read back in the news, a guy died just by lying down next to his car exhaust. Is that applicable in my situation?

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Anything is possible but not very reliable. You have a very low chance of CTB & high chance of failure, possible organ damage & disability, making life even harder!
I'm so sorry life has brought you to this point. I would look through the threads to find alternatives with higher success rates.
I hope whatever you choose that you find peace🌹💔

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Nevermore23
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I have no coal to make CO, but from what i read back in the news, a guy died just by lying down next to his car exhaust. Is that applicable in my situation?
It depends on what kind of car you have. It was easy to ctb with cars back in like the 1940s. Now with modern cars it's not so easy.

C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Take it from someone who damaged her lungs cleaning in an enclosed area where someone mixed supplies that should never have even been in the same room together -- don't do it. That shit HURTS.

kingfool316

kingfool316

Meaninglesslife
Sep 13, 2024
Take it from someone who damaged her lungs cleaning in an enclosed area where someone mixed supplies that should never have even been in the same room together -- don't do it. That shit HURTS.
i realize that. hoping the sleeping pills made sure i couldn't do anything

C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
i realize that. hoping the sleeping pills made sure i couldn't do anything
Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to sound condescending
Doing 2 things at once.

I really don't think that will work but I don't have anything to go on but personal experience. You would have to take enough sleeping pills to put you into a coma, not just asleep, and you will probably throw up before the coma happens. Man. Hmmmm. I dunno, it might work, but it sounds more risky than most other methods. 🤷

I can tell you if you are miserable now you will be doubly so once you cannot take a breath without feeling like you are drowning. Know anyone with COPD?? Watch them try to breathe. Especially when the humidity is high. It is a HORRIBLE existence, even by the standards of all us folks on a suicide forum.