• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
>become most wanted terrorist
>isolate yourself in a big house with a harem of 20 wives
>cia deploys devgru units and they shoot you in the head twice while you sleep
>profit..???

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus, greyhound, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Good in theory but then all the weird shit they find on your hard drive is gonna be common knowledge, just look at Bin Laden's hentai collection

Reactions: adam&eve, greyhound and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Good in theory but then all the weird shit they find on your hard drive is gonna be common knowledge, just look at Bin Laden's hentai collection
Lol they're going to find gigabytes of nekos. No valuable info here.

Reactions: adam&eve, Fthis and Moon Flower
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Ctb via cop would be much easier. Simply call them and say gun shots were heard at location x. Go there and approach the cops while saying crazy things with your hand in the waist of your pants. Keep going when they order you to stop. Bang bang ! They might try to taze you first and the number of bullets they fill you with might be based on how threatening you appear but better than CIA.

Reactions: adam&eve and Skrabz
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Ctb via cop would be much easier. Simply call them and say gun shots were heard at location x. Go there and approach the cops while saying crazy things with your hand in the waist of your pants. Keep going when they order you to stop. Bang bang ! They might try to taze you first and the number of bullets they fill you with might be based on how threatening you appear but better than CIA.
I'm not a fan of suicide by cop method. I think its risky with recent police drama in US, they may be too cucked to finish you off for fear of meeting Benjamin crump

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I'm not a fan of suicide by cop method. I think its risky with recent police drama in US, they may be too cucked to finish you off for fear of meeting Benjamin crump
I wouldn't actually recommend that method to anybody. I was half jokingly pointing out it would be more practical than the CIA method. There are still plenty of cops willing to use lethal force whether they should or shouldn't.

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
DEVGRU shoots to kill, cops shoot to maime :(

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
If they think you have a gun and you are approaching them they will not hesitate to use lethal force.
Well yeah but I mean special forces aim for "kill shots" most of the time, when dealing with assigned targets.
They also do a thing called "dead checking" where they tap a body with their gun or foot and if they respond they shoot em again lol.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Well yeah but I mean special forces aim for "kill shots" most of the time, when dealing with assigned targets.
They also do a thing called "dead checking" where they tap a body with their gun or foot and if they respond they shoot em again lol.
Well, yea cuz they are essentially assassins for uncle Sam but I'm talking about a realistic ctb method here. Of course a navy seal is a more effective killer.

Reactions: Kat!
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Lol! I see some unironic methods that are genuinely just as crazy. The other day I saw a member recommending seppuku. Man some people are desperate. It'd be funny if it wasn't sad.

Reactions: adam&eve and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Lol! I see some unironic methods that are genuinely just as crazy. The other day I saw a member recommending seppuku. Man some people are desperate. It'd be funny if it wasn't sad.
Yeah that's not even on my list, I can't find myself wanting to endure that much pain.

Reactions: issyishere