• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

femboyy

femboyy

Dec 26, 2023
i am so done with everything. I do not physically have the energy to do most things and i am constantly in pain. My legs hurt and my hands hurt and everything hurts and it wont ever stop because it's chronic. Nobody i know understands that i am in constant pain and i want nothing more than to just not be here. Even if all the pain were to go away overnight, at this point i would still not want to be here. I do not understand people who actually want to live a long time or live at all in general.

• Hugs
Reactions: PAš–Øš‘, Rev346 and davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I can definitely emphasise with you, as I am also a chronic pain sufferer. Osteoarthritis from my foot to my elbow shoulders, as well as tendonosis. If you don't mind me asking do you know the cause of your pain?

femboyy

femboyy

Dec 26, 2023
I can definitely emphasise with you, as I am also a chronic pain sufferer. Osteoarthritis from my foot to my elbow shoulders, as well as tendonosis. If you don't mind me asking do you know the cause of your pain?
unfortunately i'd rather not say since based off of my profile picture and me saying the cause of pain, some people i know could pretty easily identify its me and however unlikely i'd rather not people i know irl to know i use this website. It has been going on for years now nonstop though.

Reactions: davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
That's totally understandable.

Reactions: femboyy