smokingfish99

smokingfish99

Jul 25, 2023
Is anybody on here due to their chronic illness? If I wasn't ill I wouldn't be suicidal. I have condition that leads to me being nauseous 24/7, the worst part being that no anti emetics work. I've seen all the experts, tried so many medications. Nobody has any idea what's wrong. This happened after a case of food poisoning. On top of being nauseous all the time certain foods will set me off, I cannot drink alcohol, coffee etc. I'm bed bound most of the time. It's pure torture. I have SN. I don't want to end it but I also don't feel like I have much of a choice if I don't get better.

Just really needed to vent, I'm glad this forum exists <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: motherland, Sweet Tart, Sannti and 1 other person
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
That sounds torturous. I'm sorry that you have to go through that. I got panic disorder which is also chronic and it happened from just 1 panic attack from 2 months ago. I know that such things destroy your daily life. It's not your fault. I hope you'll find the right meds or relief because unfortunately, ctb should always be the last option before anything else.

• Hugs
Reactions: smokingfish99
smokingfish99

smokingfish99

Jul 25, 2023
That sounds torturous. I'm sorry that you have to go through that. I got panic disorder which is also chronic and it happened from just 1 panic attack from 2 months ago. I know that such things destroy your daily life. It's not your fault. I hope you'll find the right meds or relief because unfortunately, ctb should always be the last option before anything else.
Thank you so much for your kind words <3

I'm really at the end of the road when it comes to hope for getting better. The top gastroenterologist in my country has no clue. I still have the tiniest bit of hope, I want to live but my life is complete suffering.

I hope you find relief from your condition. The human body can inflict so much pain upon its host.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jolene79
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Thank you so much for your kind words <3

I'm really at the end of the road when it comes to hope for getting better. The top gastroenterologist in my country has no clue. I still have the tiniest bit of hope, I want to live but my life is complete suffering.

I hope you find relief from your condition. The human body can inflict so much pain upon its host.
You're a strong person. It's sad that life does this to us. Nobody deserves to suffer from these things. Wishing you only the best outcome šŸ‘Š

• Hugs
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Is anybody on here due to their chronic illness? If I wasn't ill I wouldn't be suicidal. I have condition that leads to me being nauseous 24/7, the worst part being that no anti emetics work. I've seen all the experts, tried so many medications. Nobody has any idea what's wrong. This happened after a case of food poisoning. On top of being nauseous all the time certain foods will set me off, I cannot drink alcohol, coffee etc. I'm bed bound most of the time. It's pure torture. I have SN. I don't want to end it but I also don't feel like I have much of a choice if I don't get better.

Just really needed to vent, I'm glad this forum exists <3
I completely understand because I'm in a similar situation. I'm also bed bound most of the time. I've been housebound for 5 years. I'm beyond exhausted all of the time and sleeping actually makes me more tired. I deal with constant dread and despair and feel trapped in my body. I don't want to die but I can't live like this. I'm always around if you need to chat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jolene79 and smokingfish99
smokingfish99

smokingfish99

Jul 25, 2023
I completely understand because I'm in a similar situation. I'm also bed bound most of the time. I've been housebound for 5 years. I'm beyond exhausted all of the time and sleeping actually makes me more tired. I deal with constant dread and despair and feel trapped in my body. I don't want to die but I can't live like this. I'm always around if you need to chat.
That's such a long time to suffer I'm so sorry. It's extra cruel when you want to live but your health forces you into such a predicament. I hope you find relief.

I'd love to chat sometime but I don't think I've unlocked pm's yet due to my account being new?

thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
Gastroparesis + IBS = too underweight so too weak to function, nausea and painful fullness 24/7, throat always raw and bleeding after so much vomiting, don't even remember the taste of my mom's delicious food anymore. Fuck life.

smokingfish99

smokingfish99

Jul 25, 2023
Gastroparesis + IBS = too underweight so too weak to function, nausea and painful fullness 24/7, throat always raw and bleeding after so much vomiting, don't even remember the taste of my mom's delicious food anymore. Fuck life.
Jesus that's horrific, i'm so sorry. Please pm me if you wanna chat/vent. Gastrointestinal conditions can be fates worse than death:(

• Hugs
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet
thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
Jesus that's horrific, i'm so sorry. Please pm me if you wanna chat/vent. Gastrointestinal conditions can be fates worse than death:(
Thank you, I'm sorry about your situation too :( I'll definitely pm you when able to, I'm getting SN soon and would appreciate talking to you about it.

• Hugs