Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Pain and fatigue are keeping me stuck in bed. Want to try again ctb today but no strength, I couldn't even finish flossing. Miserable and feel horrible. I feel like I'm dying but I'm not, I just suffer here. Just lying down stare at phone, dizzy can't get up. I don't want to be here

Pain and fatigue, took it of 8 minutes to type this post because pain and fatigue... I don't even know if I'm allowed to post this here or if this post okay or what

Reactions: Watson, Ldog9, Skathon and 8 others
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
I feel your pain. Haven't been able to get out of bed at all today, except for twice to find something to stuff my face with.

Reactions: Ldog9, Kim, msexit and 4 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm typing this from the couch, stuck here trying to distract myself from the constant burning nerve pain.

Reactions: Ldog9, Dead Meat, Kim and 4 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Yes, constant pain and fatigue and just general gross flu feeling. I don't remember what it is like to feel normal. I'm so jealous of people who have that.

I'm surprised I have even taken any steps toward getting a method in place. It's very hard.

Reactions: Ldog9, Kim, msexit and 5 others
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
I understand you. Chronically pain after the doc made a mistake at my surgery...
I hope the pain goes away in a few month... because it's better since the surgery. But I'm so tired to fight every day.

*hugs you and wishing you all the best*

Reactions: Ldog9, Lifetimepunishment, Minudah and 1 other person
Lifetimepunishment

Lifetimepunishment

Feb 18, 2019
I don't even have guts to see doctor,which entails my mind swinging violently between anxiety and panic attacks

Last edited:
Reactions: Minudah, Ldog9 and Chlo