• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
stopped being an alcoholic and all drinking 1 year ago after puking blood couple times. Since then no matter how many pantoprazole i take i wont recover. cant have coffee or most foods or exercise for too long without horrible symptoms. its really adding to my wish to die because I dont believe it will ever fully disappear at this point. I ignored it for too long.
Not drinking has not even improved my life or my social life. turns out i dont need alcohol to fly off the handle. just too much anger built up over a lifetime.
have a good one guys

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hey
Have you tried yoga exercises? I think gastritis can have to do with a overly tensed diaphragm. Or maybe see a osteopath. Other than that, go see a doctor, maybe. Good luck

Reactions: divinemistress36
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
stopped being an alcoholic and all drinking 1 year ago after puking blood couple times. Since then no matter how many pantoprazole i take i wont recover. cant have coffee or most foods or exercise for too long without horrible symptoms. its really adding to my wish to die because I dont believe it will ever fully disappear at this point. I ignored it for too long.
Not drinking has not even improved my life or my social life. turns out i dont need alcohol to fly off the handle. just too much anger built up over a lifetime.
have a good one guyc

have a good one guys
Could you have an ulcer? Sounds like my mother's symptoms back in the day. Have you tried mood stabilizers or microdose sativa? Good quality l-theanine? High blood pressure?
Have you liver enzymes etc tested? Gallbladder, pancreas tests? Good luck.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Could you have an ulcer? Sounds like my mother's symptoms back in the day. Have you tried mood stabilizers or microdose sativa? Good quality l-theanine? High blood pressure?
Have you liver enzymes etc tested? Gallbladder, pancreas tests? Good luck.
had all the tests. just gastritis they found. it gets better but i cant help but vape a bit here and there and it flares again. its hard to be competently sober. otherwise im very healthy phsyically

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
had all the tests. just gastritis they found. it gets better but i cant help but vape a bit here and there and it flares again. its hard to be competently sober. otherwise im very healthy phsyically
Yeah my mom's only smoked and drank. Now now just vapes. Maybe don't vape on an empty stomach? Maybe you have a polyp.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I have this, too and it's the WORST. I Just end up forcing myself to vomit so my stomach is empty and then I drink some ginger-peach-turmeric tea with some Tylenol and either curl into a ball with a heating pad on my stomach or I walk and talk deep breathes.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Yeah my mom's only smoked and drank. Now now just vapes. Maybe don't vape on an empty stomach? Maybe you have a polyp.
i can vape a bit. i dont do it on an empety stomach. its just super senseitive. been boozing hard for years shitting blood ignoring it kept drinking. guess its the price i gotta pay now.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
i can vape a bit. i dont do it on an empety stomach. its just super senseitive. been boozing hard for years shitting blood ignoring it kept drinking. guess its the price i gotta pay now.
Possibly. My mom drank heavily for 9yrs and has been a smoker since the age of 14. When she puked what looked like her dark, bloody grapes up I was able to convince her to go to the hospital. She had to be ambulanced away. She had a bleeding ulcer and needed blood transfusions. Now she
has the same problem, defecating blood. Have you had a colonoscopy? Do you know if your blood cell counts are okay or if you're anemic?

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
had gastro and colon. blood tests. no bleeding at the time i was sober 8 weeks before my appointment. took my pantoprazole. bleeding happened when i didnt have my ppi and drank anyway. since then it never recovered well. its a good thing i guess. i live with my gf and havent had that manic drunk behaviour. bpd is fucking painful and booze is the only thing that gives me relieve from this daily hell. i dont plan on sticking around much longer anyway. but fuck i miss the booze. life is grey and disphoric without it. I dont even mind acting like a dick at times when drunk. its the only thing i gonna miss when im dead. getting wasted and listen to music. anyway sorry to bore yall with this. just felt like writing a bit

S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
have a good one guys
I can empathize. Mine was caused by gallbladder removal and taking a supplement. I had to quit the PPI because of bad side effects. I'm in pain even with bland, soft foods. Unfortunately, it's not even my worst issue right now.
I have this, too and it's the WORST. I Just end up forcing myself to vomit so my stomach is empty and then I drink some ginger-peach-turmeric tea with some Tylenol and either curl into a ball with a heating pad on my stomach or I walk and talk deep breathes.
Turmeric, ginger, peach....those are all irritating to the stomach lining. Look into the gastritis healing diet.