May 14, 2018
This is what is going on with me

Reactions: akana
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
same.
i'm paralyzed and stuck in putting off and inaction and don't know what to do with this vast of time before i die, literally spending the rest unaimed or waiting the end of life sentence

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: akana and Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
same.
i'm paralyzed and stuck in putting off and inaction and don't know what to do with this vast of time before i die, literally spending the rest unaimed or waiting the end of life sentence
Same this position sucks

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Sameā€¦. Avoiding everything

everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
I think this is a symptom of ptsd/c-ptsd. I have the same experience, living life through escapism and the clouded fogginess my mind has become. it's hell. there are ways to help it but idk of any that have helped me

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Yup same situation here it's really bad idk if anything can help at this point
I think this is a symptom of ptsd/c-ptsd. I have the same experience, living life through escapism and the clouded fogginess my mind has become. it's hell. there are ways to help it but idk of any that have helped me
What things can help?

everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
Yup same situation here it's really bad idk if anything can help at this point

What things can help?
high intensity exercise, mindfulness/meditation, vagus nerve massages/exercises (lots of videos online), emdr therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy (this needs a good therapist but can probs find resources online). c-ptsd is still relatively new in the dsm-5 so it's still being studied but scientists are currently studying psilocybin (shrooms) and MDMA alternatives to treating it as well. antidepressants aren't really effective, a lot of the trauma is stored somatically so it needs to be released that way. It's not easy by any means and it definitely takes determination/grit to stick by healing. hope you can use this info somehow

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
high intensity exercise, mindfulness/meditation, vagus nerve massages/exercises (lots of videos online), emdr therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy (this needs a good therapist but can probs find resources online). c-ptsd is still relatively new in the dsm-5 so it's still being studied but scientists are currently studying psilocybin (shrooms) and MDMA alternatives to treating it as well. antidepressants aren't really effective, a lot of the trauma is stored somatically so it needs to be released that way. It's not easy by any means and it definitely takes determination/grit to stick by healing. hope you can use this info somehow
What about brain zaps? I'm having those when I'm around ppl it's really bad
Man I took those antidepressants and accutane and it messed me up

• Hugs
Reactions: GuylumBardot and Someone123