• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deadlemonade

deadlemonade

super :3
Oct 19, 2023
anyone else feel like christmas is just a reminder that time is out of your hands.

i'm quite young and my life is boring. no interesting accomplishments and i feel like everyone else is doing amazing things while i'm here. on a fucking suicide forum telling random people how i feel.

how do you get over this christmas woe (i guess i'll call it that) since alot of you have been here alot longer than I and this would be my first xmas here :3)

happy holidays.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, NeedAnEscape, Immensevoid and 8 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Whats wrong with being on a forum telling people how you feel?
Its just another day in prison planet i CBA honestly

Reactions: Immensevoid
deadlemonade

deadlemonade

super :3
Oct 19, 2023
true… idk i think it's still like taboo to me i'm not really sure. but eh it is what it is

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yeah, it's a rough feeling, I'm trying to ignore it.

Reactions: raindrops
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
anyone else feel like christmas is just a reminder that time is out of your hands.

i'm quite young and my life is boring. no interesting accomplishments and i feel like everyone else is doing amazing things while i'm here. on a fucking suicide forum telling random people how i feel.

how do you get over this christmas woe (i guess i'll call it that) since alot of you have been here alot longer than I and this would be my first xmas here :3)

happy holidays.
I spent it alone in bed so nothing thrilling

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree and raindrops
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think this time of the year, not just Christmas but New Years and birthdays are difficult times. They are family/ social times and lots of people have trouble with their families. Plus, it's a time where you do realise another year has gone and if you're not happy with where you are in life, there's a really accute sense of failure. I've definitely been there lots.

All you can do really though is brave it out and know it will at least pass eventually for another year. Beyond that, it's up to you whether you want to make steps towards living a life you might find more meaningful.

As for me, I just feel in limbo. This Christmas hasn't felt especially worse than any other to be honest. I feel pretty sure I'm done with life. I'm just waiting for the right time and courage to CTB. I guess that kind of takes the pressure off of what I have or haven't or need to accomplish. I just need to get through the time in as at least horrible way as possible now. Which in itself is going to be hard! But in a way, it has become less of an epic feeling of my whole lifetime ahead and where I am on some scale of achievement. I'm likely over double your age though- I'm 43. Life looks kind of different by this point but I do remember and sympathise with how it felt back then. I hope you feel easier in your mind soon.

Reactions: Aim and raindrops
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, ropearoundatree and oddetoad
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I hate Christmas

Reactions: NeedAnEscape and ropearoundatree
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
it just made me sad thinking about all the dear family members i will probably leave soon. I could not wish for any better if it comes to my family and it is the only thing keeping me alive at this point.

• Aww..
Reactions: tinystomps and ropearoundatree
tinystomps

tinystomps

Nov 30, 2023
I never feel okay tbh but I stay alive because some cruel bastards cheer over the idea of me dying.

Not okay, never feel okay.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I get over it by reminding myself that it's a pathetic consumerist crap holiday, just like every other holiday, based on the mythical birth of someone with unrealistically exaggerated powers that may or may not have existed.

Sorry if this offends anyone, especially religious people. It's just how I feel and not meant to violate anyone's beliefs.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
true… idk i think it's still like taboo to me i'm not really sure. but eh it is what it is
Yeah, I can relate to that feeling. It's definitely not something you can throw into an everyday conversation 😅 It's an odd feeling, that's for sure.