M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Hi is anyone else planning to go at Christmas time? I am. I'd really like to connect with others who are going then too. For some solidarity. Im lonely
In this.

Now I know I'm going, I just want to go right now. Im in way too much mental, emotional pain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, idk3, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Possibly, what is your method? Mine will be jumping. Trying to hold out till after Christmas, but could be any day. All depends on my circumstances.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm dreading Christmas. Impossible to be ready before then even if I wanted to so here goes for another unjolly festive season.

Reactions: DT2007
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Possibly, what is your method? Mine will be jumping. Trying to hold out till after Christmas, but could be any day. All depends on my circumstances.
Hi. Sorry you are here too. I'm hoping to get SN in time but it's a whole thing getting it. You are brave to jump. I also don't know if I can wait that long. But I have to. I can't do any other way. Though part of me wants to drive down to cornwall and jump off 'lovers leap' a high Cliff there. Plus I'd be near where I was born. But I'd probably get there, feel cold and drive home again. It's a 3 hrs drive.
I'm dreading Christmas. Impossible to be ready before then even if I wanted to so here goes for another unjolly festive season.
Hi. Yeah. Unjolly to say the least. I also have a birthday coming up too. Fun.

N

nptg5

Aug 30, 2023
sounds lovely to me. i have not figured out how to get SN, so i wouldn't be able to do the same. but i like the idea of it.

Reactions: wisp
L

lojogoeshome

Nov 8, 2023

I'm planning on jumping right after Christmas too. Mine requires travel (in my mind) so I'm combining saying goodbye to my brother and parents before I jump. It still seems so far away though it's less than 6 weeks now.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I'm planning on jumping right after Christmas too. Mine requires travel (in my mind) so I'm combining saying goodbye to my brother and parents before I jump. It still seems so far away though it's less than 6 weeks now.
Have you really mentally thought it through. Overcoming SI for jumping is ridiculous. I think I know my breaking point, but one can never be sure. I've researched and prepared the best I can. If you would like to discuss anything related to jumping or whatever you can PM me. Good luck.

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
sounds lovely to me. i have not figured out how to get SN, so i wouldn't be able to do the same. but i like the idea of it.
Same, i would do It in Christmas but idk how ti buy SN

L

lojogoeshome

Nov 8, 2023
Have you really mentally thought it through. Overcoming SI for jumping is ridiculous. I think I know my breaking point, but one can never be sure. I've researched and prepared the best I can. If you would like to discuss anything related to jumping or whatever you can PM me. Good luck.
I am terrified that I will make all these plans and not go through with it and be left homeless. I have a backup plan for that (CO w/ charcoal) but because I want to leave very little "loose ends" I want to lock myself into the decision.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I am terrified that I will make all these plans and not go through with it and be left homeless. I have a backup plan for that (CO w/ charcoal) but because I want to leave very little "loose ends" I want to lock myself into the decision.
If you don't go through with it and become homeless that might be your breaking point. Homelessness is my breaking point, which is supposed to happen the week after Christmas. I always say it is going to be terrifying, but only for a few seconds. I'll take that over a long drawn out slow spiral death.

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Hey, sorry ur suffering. I'm planning to go during Christmas too. My method is sn but there's so many variables at play that I could lose my method and would have to go via another more gruesome one (hanging). Hope u'll find the peace u deserve

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I love your username btw, sorry but it did make me laugh a little even if jumping is tragic.
Thanks. Don't apologize. Humor is how I cope. I have even seriously thought about dressing like a clown while holding a tiny umbrella when I jump.

• Yay!
Reactions: Aim
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm hoping to go around the week after thanksgiving, but if i don't i really want to go a little after Christmas/New Years.

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
i'm hoping to go around the week after thanksgiving, but if i don't i really want to go a little after Christmas/New Years.
Ok. Well feel free to stay in touch until then, I have lots to organise before then.

J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
I'm considering it as im not seeing any positive way forward after several post divorce years.
Thinking something out bush away from civilisation, partial hanging, or maybe if I can score something like heroin to OD on peacefully. maybe get really drunk and drown in a river.