W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Who here gets deeply sad after Christmas is over. I don't normally hate Christmas but I do hate it after the 25th, especially when I go outside and I see Christmas decorations, it isn't as bad because nowadays people don't set up decorations as much but it's still there. I literally dont go online for the remainder of this month as I just get reminded of Christmas, especially when I see a lot of stuff posted in early December/late November.
This Christmas was disappointing too, especially when I wasn't supposed to be here today...

• Hugs
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Christmas does not mean anything to me personally, it is just another day of suffering. I do not really celebrate it. I am disappointed that I am still alive. More than anything I want eternal nothingness. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: NumbItAll and LionsTigersAndBears
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Christmas does not mean anything to me personally, it is just another day of suffering. I do not really celebrate it. I am disappointed that I am still alive. More than anything I want eternal nothingness. I wish you the best.
I like it but not the aftermath, it feels like a party that ends with you waking up exhausted after getting black-out drunk.
I just wanted to vent because it's been one day and I miss it and keep getting reminded of it every time I go online & outside
Don't assume I am stuck in the past or anything, I removed every christmas thing I have including decorations, PC wallpaper, etc. I just feel saddish getting reminded of it being gone, felt like it's only been a week since the start of December.
I am starting to get adjusted to only saying happy new years

Last edited:
SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
I personally dislike the holiday so I am glad it is over. It loses meaning when you have no family or friends to celebrate it with offline.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic