Feb 20, 2021
Ask them here

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Why does the bible say the flood happened when it didn't?

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
@filthyrottendirty I hope you're not mad at me. You're probably a Christian. Me as well. I'm a Christian that's a member of The Satanic Temple. Believe it or not, there are plenty of Diehard American Christians who donate to our cause.
First of all, what is your opinion about The Rapture

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Not a Christian here but the discussion interests me. I think that's supposed to be a metaphor rather than a real story (still weird since all of Noah line SHOULD be real in order to produce the people of Israel), even after the flood Noah gets drunk and starts acting cringe but God gives up on flooding the world so that might be a way to explain the moral fragility of man and why God won't drown everyone at the first sign of sin (or maybe they just wanted to explain rainbows, or maybe the flood is metaphor for the life of a righteous man in a world of evil)

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
When Jesus turned water into wine, was it a Merlot or a Cab Sauv?

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Symbiote, AtMostOkay and 1 other person
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
@filthyrottendirty I hope you're not mad at me. You're probably a Christian. Me as well. I'm a Christian that's a member of The Satanic Temple. Believe it or not, there are plenty of Diehard American Christians who donate to our cause.
First of all, what is your opinion about The Rapture
It's a false doctrine. The rapture is a satanic lie and people are being deceived. When it doesn't happen Christians will give up hope, abandon their faith and look to someone to save them from being persecuted ie Satan himself (the Antichrist or the beast). So many people think their getting raptured I spend a lot of time on Christian twitter and it's all they talk about I try to free them it's false and they don't want to listen. Satan really got us good. Jesus told us to endure to the end and be prepared to lose our lives for him.

How can a Christian be a member of the satanic temple?
The flood happened

Last edited:
Reactions: AtMostOkay
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
What did lucifer do wrong?
Nothing because he doesn't exist in the canon, he is a pop culture interpretation of a mistranslation. Basically when the Bible says "Thou Lucifer who has fallen away from God" (kinda, I don't remember the exact chapter) it isn't talking to an angel but reather to a mesopotamian king whose kingdom is now rubbles, the title "Lucifer" was introduced by the Latin translation and means "Light-bringer" by which that king was known. Later on Jesus also is referred to as "Lucifer" since he is indeed a lightbringer.

Unfortunately there is no real twink bi demon king we can simp for :aw:

Reactions: chocolatebar
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
The Satanic Temple values religious freedom and most of our members come from different religions. We only use Satan as a symbol. We don't indulge in evil acts. We are not devil worshippers. We are not LaVeyan Satanists
Anyway, I respect that you are a Christian or another religion. I love the bible verses and I think that no matter what religion we are, we must unite and just do good.
What do you think about suicide, @filthyrottendirty
The correct question would be: do you believe in an afterlife?

Last edited:
Reactions: filthyrottendirty
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
How do I get God to kill me quickly?

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Spill your seed on the ground and God will smite you where you stand.

ya but you need a brother's wife for that. we gotta help genes out before he can spill his seed

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and filthyrottendirty
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
What did lucifer do wrong?
He questioned Gods authority and tried to fight Him over His throne, he wanted to be Hod basically. His real name isn't Lucifer btw
The Satanic Temple values religious freedom and most of our members come from different religions. We only use Satan as a symbol. We don't indulge in evil acts. We are not devil worshippers. We are not LaVeyan Satanists
Anyway, I respect that you are a Christian or another religion. I love the bible verses and I think that no matter what religion we are, we must unite and just do good.
What do you think about suicide, @filthyrottendirty
The correct question would be: do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes, the Bible talks about an afterlife where everyone will be judged according to what they did on earth. I don't believe we go anywhere immediately after we die the Bible says everyone will be resurrected and judged at the same time at the end of the world
How do I get God to kill me quickly?
You can't, He won't
Nothing because he doesn't exist in the canon, he is a pop culture interpretation of a mistranslation. Basically when the Bible says "Thou Lucifer who has fallen away from God" (kinda, I don't remember the exact chapter) it isn't talking to an angel but reather to a mesopotamian king whose kingdom is now rubbles, the title "Lucifer" was introduced by the Latin translation and means "Light-bringer" by which that king was known. Later on Jesus also is referred to as "Lucifer" since he is indeed a lightbringer.

Unfortunately there is no real twink bi demon king we can simp for :aw:
Lucifer is not a proper name it's a title or a nickname it was used to apply to Satan as well as Jesus and the king. This doesn't mean Satan doesn't exist or he didn't fall from heaven etc

Last edited:
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
He questioned Gods authority and tried to fight Him over His throne, he wanted to be Hod basically. His real name isn't Lucifer btw
What do you say about @LostSoul1609's answer?

And considering your answer, he didn't actually hurt anyone, but only questioned and fought an authoritarian regime? Then why did he suffer such a terrible fate?

F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021

And considering your answer, he didn't actually hurt anyone, but only questioned and fought an authoritarian regime? Then why did he suffer such a terrible fate?
Lost souls is only half right, he's wrong in saying satan doesn't exist, he's real

What terrible fate do you think he suffered? How do you know the regime was authoritarian? That's sounds like your baseless speculation

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
What terrible fate do you think he suffered? How do you know the regime was authoritarian? That's sounds like your baseless speculation
When you talked about god's authority and his throne, the idea of an authoritarian regime came to my mind, but maybe you're right and it's just speculation