fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: http-410 and CallOfTheVoid112
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Yes, I didn't know about them. I looked them up....what a shit-show. I read that if they qualify him as a she then there's no law that bars daughters with mothers regarding incest. Hopefully they get punished. Chris has had a hard existence, but of course it's just awful what happened. I don't think they will have any income stream after this.

• Wow
Reactions: NasiGoreng and CallOfTheVoid112
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I guess people are just uber focused on the shit at hand...I almost posted about Chris...It's a shocking story. I posted about a great injustice as far as world news and got no response. Thanks for posting about Chris. It's interesting and so dark.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
This person really is a character. Honestly I'm not surprised by this news given their previous behavior and them talking regularly with minors.

Reactions: Fragile and Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
This person really is a character. Honestly I'm not surprised by this news given their previous behavior and them talking regularly with minors.
What did they say to minors?

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, this part of the saga is completely wild and disgusting, even by chris-chan standards. I never expected it to take such turn even after him getting trolled for over 20 years.

Regardless, he is fucked either way. Best case-scenario would be that he gets labeled as insane or just not suited for regular prison because of his debilitating autism, but it's hard to predict things right now.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I read Chris is really focused on getting his/her toys sent into jail for him/her and he/she is stomping their feet during some hearing or whatever. I learned more about the female who was on the other end of the phone call where he told her about the incest. I thought she was someone trying to bust him to protect his mom. No, she's an evil troll who apparently wanted to use the call to make him/her want to off themselves. Reports say she is an animal abuser/killer and just a real psycho bitch.

I saw a short video from when he was a kid. It's a bummer. The wanting of a 'boyfriend free girl' is sort of funny/cute...shit's going down and I don't think he/she can handle living alone let alone afford to.

Last edited:
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
That's literally the last thing I thought he would do. But if he goes to prison he's dead. I hope he gets institutionalized instead.
I learned more about the female who was on the other end of the phone call where he told her about the incest. I thought she was someone trying to bust him to protect his mom. No, she's an evil troll who apparently wanted to use the call to make him/her want to off themselves. Reports say she is an animal abuser/killer and just a real psycho bitch.
She's beyond psycho. She got the recording from someone else. That girl got harassed to the point where she tried to ctb. She's straight evil.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
That's literally the last thing I thought he would do. But if he goes to prison he's dead. I hope he gets institutionalized instead.

She's beyond psycho. She got the recording from someone else. That girl got harassed to the point where she tried to ctb. She's straight evil.
Got the recording from someone else? What do you mean? I knew she was being hated for this. I didn't know she tried to recently off herself. I'm surprised she seeems like a total narcccisssit. What did she try to do?

Yeah, I don't think other prisioners could handle his antics. Either way once released he is fucked.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Got the recording from someone else? What do you mean? I knew she was being hated for this. I didn't know she tried to recently off herself. I'm surprised she seeems like a total narcccisssit. What did she try to do?

Yeah, I don't think other prisioners could handle his antics. Either way once released he is fucked.
From what I heard there was someone behind the girl on the call putting her up to do it because she wanted to sleep with CC, but the "mastermind" actually wanted
her for herself while getting CC to ctb. The mastermind has a history of her own so I'm sure that narc is going to get more than enough attention. I'm not using her name because her dad allegedly is ex military and apparently is behind the DDOS on the farms. He's trying to protect his piece of shit daughter.

If CC goes to prison, they'll tear him to pieces. As messed up as he is I don't wish that on him. He needs serious help that he never got. Not trolls making him do crazy shit or harassing him. And hopefully he'll never get back on social media after this.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
From what I heard there was someone behind the girl on the call putting her up to do it because she wanted to sleep with CC, but the "mastermind" actually wanted
her for herself while getting CC to ctb. The mastermind has a history of her own so I'm sure that narc is going to get more than enough attention. I'm not using her name because her dad allegedly is ex military and apparently is behind the DDOS on the farms. He's trying to protect his piece of shit daughter.

If CC goes to prison, they'll tear him to pieces. As messed up as he is I don't wish that on him. He needs serious help that he never got. Not trolls making him do crazy shit or harassing him. And hopefully he'll never get back on social media after this.
Yeah he is addicted to social media. He boasted: I am now famous on the Internet (recently). The only way he will ever have shelter and electricity is if he gets welfare or disabilty.

Yes, she is a piece of shit who tortures and kills animals. I hope she gets kicked out of college.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Yeah he is addicted to social media. He boasted: I am now famous on the Internet (recently). The only way he will ever have shelter and electricity is if he gets welfare or disabilty.

Yes, she is a piece of shit who tortures and kills animals. I hope she gets kicked out of college.
He'll get disability if someone helps him, but he needs a guardian to make sure his needs get met. He's 100% unable to live alone. Especially after his mom dies. He's truly going off the rails after that.

Not all attention is good attention, but Ik he can't see that. But his last troll will figure it out when she gets laughed out of college. They already recorded her on campus.

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
He already talked aboput wanting to rape his mom while larping as soinichu/magichan/whatever some time ago. In any case, this seems like it is gonna be the last saga

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime and Fragile
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
This case is so shocking. I think it's very sad that Chris had all these problems (autism, hoarder mother, awful parents in general) and a bunch of sickos on the internet took it upon themselves to make Chris' life even worse by manipulating and humiliating him for their own amusement.

I really wonder if Chris would've done those things had he not been an internet laughing stock. I think he still would've had issues with others since his family was so against treatment for his autism and were not at all fit to be parents, but I bet he wouldn't have done what he did.

It's a huge reality check I guess, if people see you're vulnerable and kinda weird they won't give a shit about you. They'll happily trigger, manipulate, and coerce you under the guise of friendship and admiration for the things you've worked hard on. I don't think it's surprising that he ended up becoming delusional, wtf else could explain away his shitty life and how people were always saying one thing and doing another, then sharing it online for him to see? Just because it's funny to see him have an autistic meltdown?

Last edited:
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Humans have an istinctive revulsion for those genetically linked to us.
It's natures way of preventing this:

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
This case is so shocking. I think it's very sad that Chris had all these problems (autism, hoarder mother, awful parents in general) and a bunch of sickos on the internet took it upon themselves to make Chris' life even worse by manipulating and humiliating him for their own amusement.

I really wonder if Chris would've done those things had he not been an internet laughing stock. I think he still would've had issues with others since his family was so against treatment for his autism and were not at all fit to be parents, but I bet he wouldn't have done what he did.

It's a huge reality check I guess, if people see you're vulnerable and kinda weird they won't give a shit about you. They'll happily trigger, manipulate, and coerce you under the guise of friendship and admiration for the things you've worked hard on. I don't think it's surprising that he ended up becoming delusional, wtf else could explain away his shitty life and how people were always saying one thing and doing another, then sharing it online for him to see? Just because it's funny to see him have an autistic meltdown?
Sorry for the necro, but IMO, lolcows deserve to be milked.

Reactions: kernel_panic