Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I still didnt choose the date. I wanna die because of love, i did some mistake and i hate myself and my life.
anniversary with my ex would be on March 15 and my birthday on the 27th
So i dont know which date is better for ctb in my case

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Then don't do it until you're sure and confident enough, your decision

Reactions: Lost cherry
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
just because they cant choose the date doesn't mean they're not confident in their decision to ctb.

for choosing the date, honestly it's completly up to you, march is a long time, so you might change your mind. or you may not. i recommend getting closer before deciding. just say your doing it in march for now, and as you get closer, see how you feel. if going through your anaversery seems like it'd be too painful, if you wish to you can do it beforehand. if you feel not necessarily perfect, but like you can get through the anaversary, but you still want to ctb, you can do it on your birthday. or you can choose litterally any other day of the month, doesn't even have to be march. as long as you feel comftorable and happy with whatever you choose.

i've always found putting exact date restrictions on ctbing can be a bit overwhelming for me. especially when i end up failing, i feel like i disappointed the world because i was supposed to be gone that day. just make sure that whatever date you choose, you know your not bound to it by any means, we'll support you no matter what happens.
good luck <3

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I am sure in my decision.
just because they cant choose the date doesn't mean they're not confident in their decision to ctb.

for choosing the date, honestly it's completly up to you, march is a long time, so you might change your mind. or you may not. i recommend getting closer before deciding. just say your doing it in march for now, and as you get closer, see how you feel. if going through your anaversery seems like it'd be too painful, if you wish to you can do it beforehand. if you feel not necessarily perfect, but like you can get through the anaversary, but you still want to ctb, you can do it on your birthday. or you can choose litterally any other day of the month, doesn't even have to be march. as long as you feel comftorable and happy with whatever you choose.

i've always found putting exact date restrictions on ctbing can be a bit overwhelming for me. especially when i end up failing, i feel like i disappointed the world because i was supposed to be gone that day. just make sure that whatever date you choose, you know your not bound to it by any means, we'll support you no matter what happens.
good luck <3
Its hard for me to wait March. I do not know
how will I survive the holidays. I hate Christmas and it makes me sad. i want my family and my ex to feel especially bad when i do that. for that reason I choose between this two dates. but you never know, maybe Ill do it sooner. thanks for the advice..

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Its hard for me to wait March. I do not know
how will I survive the holidays. I hate Christmas and it makes me sad. i want my family and my ex to feel especially bad when i do that. for that reason I choose between this two dates. but you never know, maybe Ill do it sooner. thanks for the advice..
aww i understand i'm sorry your going through that too. just do it whenever you feel comfortably, good luck <3