• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I warn you, further subjective thoughts. I would like to share them with you and discuss them.

I have identified three CTB methods for myself:
- N2
- SN
- CO

I am planning CTB in the car. Because I know that by choosing a car, I will be able to adjust it as much as possible so as to avoid injury to random innocent bystanders.

Cons of N2 - although I have all the necessary components, the technical implementation is really complicated and requires some preparation, and missing something can fail.
Cons of SN - it is only one, it is not known exactly how my body will react and what attempts it will make to save itself.
Disadvantages CO is a difficult technical implementation, when using coal in a car, extreme care must be taken not to burn the car.

For me personally, the CO method is like a sweet spot between SN and N2. The technical implementation is lighter than N2, does not require preliminary preparation and the reaction of the body is very predictable and no symptoms can disrupt CTB.
But, I'm not an expert. And perhaps I am very mistaken.

What method in the car do you consider the most trouble-free, reliable and, if possible, painless?

Firearms, N are not available to me.