• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

artroom1931

artroom1931

大好きだ
Jul 27, 2020
Sorry for any typos, not in the best state right now. Going to try and keep it brief.
My life has gone to hell and I'm finally ready to CTB. I attempted a while ago with pills, chickened out, got put in the psych ward and now I'm here still alive unfortunately. Stuck at a friend's house and they're monitoring me so I don't go anywhere alone. I'm trying to choose a good method, I feel awful my friend will be the one to find me but I need out, now.
I'm considering trying the night night method, I don't have the supplies but I do have objects to compress my neck, a belt and a plastic bag. I could also use the belt for hanging. Or I could attempt to sneak out of the house in the early morning and jump in front of a train, which I've heavily considered. I don't know what to do and my mind is in a fog, I just know I need this done. Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I would read over the methods in the Resource Section.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

There is a Night Night Megathread that may have some answers as well. (I haven't really checked it out but maybe someone there could help.)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

InaccessibleHour

InaccessibleHour

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Sorry to hear about that.
I've never liked the idea of OD as it seems too easy to fail, and if you do you're almost certainly going to end up with the fate you had to face. And you might mess up your body permanently.
I'd recommend BSing your way out of being monitored and seem like you're legitimately better, to lower their suspicion levels. Then choose a method that has a very high rate of success and is reliable.
If you don't have the proper equipment to night-night I'd advise against it as you may not press down on your carotid enough which may leave you a vegetable or you'll be """"saved"""" again. Although try it out and if you can manage to find your carotid and find another means that you're absolutely sure is failproof, like it won't loosen, it presses down fully, you have a way to spend at least half an hour without going monitored for certain, go ahead.
Use the best judgement you can. I hope you find peace whichever path you may choose...... we're all here for you if you need it.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer