ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am curious as to how to go about choosing the right method. I had picked a method that I thought was foolproof. A bridge that is almost as tall as the Golden Gate but not quite. The thing is, it requires travel. Only about a two hour flight, but then another hour to the location from the airport, if not two. I am afraid of SI kicking in and not being able to make the jump. I know from the past that I need to get in a specific headspace to override SI, and I am concerned about being able to stay in that space throughout all the travel time, while also not appearing distressed and attracting attention while on the bridge. I thought I might need a more immediate plan. After some research, I settled on hanging and purchased a rope. I live alone so no chance of anyone finding me too early. I feel like the jumping is more reliable, but harder to execute given the lack of immediacy....any thoughts?

Reactions: Soul and any%
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Hey there, sorry that you are here! Take your time to read through the "The Peaceful Pill Book" - you can find the chapters as pdf in the resource thread to know with what you are dealing and to get to know all the methods. You might find methods you prefer over hanging. There is a lot to discover: inorganic salts, inert gas, CO, night-night, N(embutal), blackout drowning...the list goes on and on!
I hope you find something of use to you here.

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
Hi LadolceMorte, I think I recognize your name. So sorry to see you here, you're a lovely person and I had hoped you were doing better.

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Hi LadolceMorte, I think I recognize your name. So sorry to see you here, you're a lovely person and I had hoped you were doing better.
Hi. Thanks for that. I was doing better for awhile until I wasn't. I guess one thing that can be said in my favour is that I really did try to make a go of things.

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
Hi. Thanks for that. I was doing better for awhile until I wasn't. I guess one thing that can be said in my favour is that I really did try to make a go of things.
I'm sure you did. I'm still working on it. Let me know if I can help. I'll do my best.

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Hey there, sorry that you are here! Take your time to read through the "The Peaceful Pill Book" - you can find the chapters as pdf in the resource thread to know with what you are dealing and to get to know all the methods. You might find methods you prefer over hanging. There is a lot to discover: inorganic salts, inert gas, CO, night-night, N(embutal), blackout drowning...the list goes on and on!
I hope you find something of use to you here.
Thanks. I have been through these methods but although they might be more peaceful they aren't practical for me at the moment.