• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
I'm sure the answer is subjective, but suppose you want a CTB partner. How long would you talk to the person before asking if they wanted to partner up? How would you approach asking?

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I don't think time really matters. I think what matters is the bond between the two or more. Through conversation, you would probably know that person's preferences. You would have to know if they want a partner too.

If I supposedly want a partner I would ask them personally.

• Love
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and LJ85
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Honestly? It could take me weeks maybe even months to feel safe with meeting anyone. CTB is a journey of self-discovery in my mind the bus is just the last step of the journey.

We should all take as much time as we need to get to wherever we feel we need to go. No rushing, no uncertainty, no apprehension.

How would I ask? I'd probably wait to see if the vibes were right and then just ask as soon as I felt I had no ulterior motivations to the relationship. The human mind is so complex and loneliness is such a fickle thing. It's hard to tell where the emotions end and the logic begins. I just don't want to ever be an outside force on anyone who needs to make these decisions for themselves.

I feel like people look for partners for the wrong reasons. But to say I even understand my own reasoning behind it is drenched in suggestive sin and bias. An imperfect creature pretending to be an outreached hand. I don't want to be the hand that drags anyone down with me.