• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
Hi,
so I hope this is ok to ask here.
Theoretical question - if you had a magic pill you could take to make you feel better (but only temporarily), would you take it or still CTB? because you know that sooner or later you will come back to feeling the same. ?

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
It's a tough choice. Since I'm currently alive because dying would hurt people I care about, then for their sake it would be better to take the meds that made me more likely to live longer.

For my sake I'd rather not be here, but life isn't that simple.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and Dead_Anyway
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I would 100% choose death. Everyone dies eventually anyway.

Reactions: Egddios, Final Escape and Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
It's not feelings that make me want to ctb. It's situations that I can't escape from, problems that weren't my fault. If it were just feelings I wouldn't even think about it. But i know how it's going to end and I don't want to live through it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, dandan, barny and 1 other person
Dead_Anyway

Dead_Anyway

Too tired
Jun 20, 2019
It's a tough choice. Since I'm currently alive because dying would hurt people I care about, then for their sake it would be better to take the meds that made me more likely to live longer.

For my sake I'd rather not be here, but life isn't that simple.
Can relate! Just here cause dying will hurt family. Honestly hard choice but i lean more towards death.y

Last edited:
Reactions: Scribble Fan and DreamCatcher
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I will live. There is always another bus to catch.

Reactions: dandan, LogicalConclusion and DreamCatcher
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
For me, that "magic pill" is weed so I'm using it until I'm comfortable enough to execute my plan correctly but yeah, I don't wanna stick around much longer knowing how I'll end up

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I would take it I think. I've forgotten what its like to feel physically healthy and I would like to know. Then when I felt crap again I think it would actually help me to go through with it, because I'd remember what I was missing out on.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Give me th cure!! I'll take it any given day, hoping to find a way to enjoy life yei, I'm on my way searching for it... I'm still an employee but now I got my own thing.... Hoping to launch and see it grow or die and I try other thing......

Unless to much pain and I choose to ctb

But not at the moment

laila888

laila888

Jun 15, 2019
CTB, I find life quite boring and most people are selfish, cruel creatures filled with hatred. There is literally nothing to live for.

Reactions: Roadkill
D

Drygore

May 15, 2019
I think i'd take the "happy pill", the only reason i havent ctb is that it would hurt a lot of already mentally unstable people in my life.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Depends how long the pill lasted. Probably just keep living until the effects wore off. Then smack the CTB button.