• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
I've managed to get hold of shit loads of both chlorpromazine and venlafaxine but can't find out if I have enough. Anyone know?

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
As someone who has OD'd on both antipsychotics and antidepressants, simply, don't do it. Prescribed medications have a very large safety margin and you'd likely just suffer. Idk if it happens with everyone, but for me antipsychotics at higher doses causes akathisia which is uncontrollable need to move your muscles but being an OD, you'd also be passing out. For me, I was drifting into unconsciousness but kept waking up because my muscles needed to move in the weirdest ways and nothing satisfied that urge. You also run the risk of Serotonin Syndrome with antidepressant overdose and that is not fun.