• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Wanna ctb by chloroquine ( nivaquine ) , any informations ?

Reactions: I can't beat it
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
A quick check on Wikipedia says chloroquine is only 20% successful so I think you're gonna have to take a lot. It says 20mg/kg is where toxicity ramps up and 30mg/kg is where deaths start to pile up, so be safe and say 40mg/kg. Multiply 40 by your weight and divide it by 0.8 (avg. oral bioavailability, as far as I can see online) to get the amount you'll need. It's quite high, to be honest; for me it's almost 4 grams...

Wikipedia also states seizures can set in, and that benzos can assist with stopping them, so maybe stock up on them?

I'm reading through a report that's showing that that much chloroquine (4+g) is probably a safe bet. Alcohol might help a little, but I can't really tell what side effects there are other than it rendering you unconscious. There's a trend with it stopping the heart or altering the rhythm, but that's as much as I know about it, sorry.

Reactions: hiAbbey, Praestat_Mori, haibane and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Be free had a guide here somewhere on that. Check the search function

Reactions: numbed one