S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
Hi,

i know, several books, says, you should have at least 250mg, 500mg or 1000mg Diazepam. But i only have 100mg Diazepam and i don't cant to wait anymore. I have metoclopramide also.

So is 20 gramm chloroquine with 100mg Diazepam safe and peaceful?

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Id reccomend some alcohol

Reactions: throwaway_2620
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Hi,

i know, several books, says, you should have at least 250mg, 500mg or 1000mg Diazepam. But i only have 100mg Diazepam and i don't cant to wait anymore. I have metoclopramide also.

So is 20 gramm chloroquine with 100mg Diazepam safe and peaceful?

I tried this method and failed. Here is my account

0000-40mg meto
0020-10mg xanax
0040-50mg valium
0130- 45 tablets of chloroquine phosphate (250 mg) - ie 6.75g of chloroquine base
0230- nauseous and severe dizziness , did not go unconsciuoness

The nausea and severe dizziness continued for about 2-3 hrs( sorry can't remember the duration exactly), then slowly dissipated. No ER and no permanent damage afaik.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random and Spiko
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018

0000-40mg meto
0020-10mg xanax
0040-50mg valium
0130- 45 tablets of chloroquine phosphate (250 mg) - ie 6.75g of chloroquine base

The nausea and severe dizziness continued for about 2-3 hrs( sorry can't remember the duration exactly), then slowly dissipated. No ER and no permanent damage afaik.

I think, the 45 tablets of chloroquine was too small.
I have 80 tablets (250mg) so 20 gram.

But do you had bad pain or something where you would say, you would have called the emergency, because it were too painful?
Or was the whole process "bearable"?

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I think, the 45 tablets of chloroquine was too small.
I have 80 tablets (250mg) so 20 gram.

But do you had bad pain or something where you would say, you would have called the emergency, because it were too painful?
Or was the whole process "bearable"?

You may be right, I just followed the PPeH which suggests 40 tabs of 250 chloroquine phosphate

There was no severe discomfort and definitely bearable.
Pls note that I got my chloroquine from an online pharmacy sent to me from India. It might be impure. Here is the link, avoid if possible and try to acquire only the trusted brands from reputable pharmacies

https://acs-pharmacy.com/order-aralen-online-en.html?key=chloroquine

Last edited:
Reactions: Random, Prénom Surnom and Spiko
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
You may be right, I just followed the PPeH which suggests 40 tabs of 250 chloroquine phosphate

There was no severe discomfort and definitely bearable.
Pls note that I got my chloroquine from an online pharmacy sent to me from India. It might be impure. Here is the link, avoid if possible and try to acquire only the trusted brands from reputable pharmacies

https://acs-pharmacy.com/order-aralen-online-en.html?key=chloroquine

Thanks.
I have the original brand from chloroquine, it's called "Avloclor".

I have read many reports on this method, and the recommended dosage of chloroquine phosphate is 80-100 tablets à 250mg.

Reactions: Random and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Thanks.
I have the original brand from chloroquine, it's called "Avloclor".

I have read many reports on this method, and the recommended dosage of chloroquine phosphate is 80-100 tablets à 250mg.

Thanks, 80 to 100 tabs? Really, why would the ppeh state 40 tabs only?

Reactions: Random
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
Thanks, 80 to 100 tabs? Really, why would the ppeh state 40 tabs only?

I think, this is a fatal mistake in the PPeH.

I know from several newer books about suicide methods, that 80-100 tablets is the recommened dosage.

Reactions: Random and Jessica-
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Please note that using benzodiazepines in general and diazepam in particular, is disputable with chloroquine. Re-read the chapter dedicated to this method from PPH and/or other books on the subject.

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I think, this is a fatal mistake in the PPeH.

I know from several newer books about suicide methods, that 80-100 tablets is the recommened dosage.

Thanks, if only I knew then......

S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
Here i have a source:

It's all in german, but the important info is "und 80 bis 100 Tabletten des Malariamittels Chloroquin für die tödliche Wirkung. "

Reactions: NextSummer, Random and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Please note that using benzodiazepines in general and diazepam in particular, is disputable with chloroquine. Re-read the chapter dedicated to this method from PPH and/or other books on the subject.

I have read reports that only valium administered intravenously through a continuous drip would affect the toxicity of chloroquine and not only 50mg taken orally.
Here i have a source:

It's all in german, but the important info is "und 80 bis 100 Tabletten des Malariamittels Chloroquin für die tödliche Wirkung. "

Thanks, from your research , can 50mg of valium lessen the toxicity of the chloroquine?

Last edited:
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
I have read reports that only valium administered intravenously through a continuous drip would affect the toxicity of chloroquine and not only 50mg taken orally.

Thanks, from your research , can 50mg of valium lessen the toxicity of the chloroquine?

I know over 150 cases, where all was succesfull and the people have been taken 80-100 tablets chloroquine AND in combination with 1000mg Diazepam. So, the argument, that Diazepam will cancel the toxicity of the chloroquine is NOT real.

Reactions: Random, Jessica- and intr0naut
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
I know over 150 cases, where all was succesfull and the people have been taken 80-100 tablets chloroquine AND in combination with 1000mg Diazepam. So, the argument, that Diazepam will cancel the toxicity of the chloroquine is NOT real.
That's very good to know. I was just trying to point out that some authors think long/slow acting benzos may act as antidote for chloroquine poisoning. Not sure if it's in the Five Last Acts or GHSCD though...

S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
That's very good to know. I was just trying to point out that some authors think long/slow acting benzos may act as antidote for chloroquine poisoning. Not sure if it's in the Five Last Acts or GHSCD though...

Yes, but in a newer version of the book "Five Last Acts" he write:
"Nevertheless, the statistics suggest that if you use enough chloroquine, that even the bezodiazepines will not be able to counter the lethal action"

Docker: Five Last Acts - The Exit Path. 2015. Page 332

Reactions: Random, intr0naut and Jessica-
Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
Scroll down for the Chloroquine Controversy PDF
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/drug-interaction.14564/

Reactions: Random, intr0naut and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Yes, but in a newer version of the book "Five Last Acts" he write:
"Nevertheless, the statistics suggest that if you use enough chloroquine, that even the bezodiazepines will not be able to counter the lethal action"

Docker: Five Last Acts - The Exit Path. 2015. Page 332

How much is enough?

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
You're falling into a coma with a tendency to cramp. Chloroquine also causes heart rhythm disturbances which can be very unpleasant, that's what diazepam is for. Take the recommended amount of at least 500mg, don't do it with 100mg only.

Reactions: Random, Jessica-, Spiko and 1 other person
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
100 tablets chloroquine phosphate à 250mg.

Good lord, how can the PPeH get it so wrong both on the benzos and the dosage?
Scroll down for the Chloroquine Controversy PDF
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/drug-interaction.14564/

Thanks for this, it is very thorough and very well explained. So its not the diazepam which caused my failure.

Reactions: Random, Prénom Surnom and intr0naut
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Good lord, how can the PPeH get it so wrong both on the benzos and the dosage?

Thanks for this, it is very thorough and very well explained. So its not the diazepam which caused my failure.
They got it wrong with amitriptyline too in the past. They first recommended 5g and then they've adjusted the dose to 8-10g. A member of their own forum has survived 5g of amitritptyline, fortunatelly w/o permanent damage.

Reactions: Random, Deleted member 4993, Spiko and 1 other person
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
They got it wrong with amitriptyline too in the past. They first recommended 5g and then they've adjusted the dose to 8-10g. A member of their own forum has survived 5g of amitritptyline, fortunatelly w/o permanent damage.

Jesus, so they just play it by ear....just like SN from 5g to 12g then 15g and now 20g to 25g ( all in the space of just over 1 year). We are literally talking about a book about life and death here, I really wish they would carry out more research and put more effort into providing people already suffering with accurate information. For those unfortunate to survive, there can be lasting damage making their lives even worse.

Reactions: Random, Deleted member 4993, intr0naut and 1 other person
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018

I wish I had known they had raised the dosage to up to 10g. I survived 8g, although it might not have made a difference since I was found too soon. If I try SN I probably will take 20-25g to be on the safe side instead of 15-20g.

Last edited:
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I wish I had known they had raised the dosage to up to 10g. I survived 8g, although it might not have made a difference since I was found too soon. If I try SN I probably will take 20-25g to be on the safe side instead of 15-20g.

May I ask how soon you were rescued and did you go to the ER? What were your symptoms?

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
May I ask how soon you were rescued and did you go to the ER? What were your symptoms?

It was for Amitriptyline OD not SN, unless you're interested in that too.

PS Jessica is my name too. :)

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
It was for Amitriptyline OD not SN, unless you're interested in that too.

PS Jessica is my name too. :)

I see thanks, yes, it would be interesting to learn about ami method too.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018

0000-40mg meto
0020-10mg xanax
0040-50mg valium

That's really good..no permanent damage. have seen that there is a chance of blindness in chloroquine overdose.. not to disappoint you OP, but I have seen that at a few places, have considered other it at a point of time.

Reactions: Jc40, Random and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
That's really good..no permanent damage. have seen that there is a chance of blindness in chloroquine overdose.. not to disappoint you OP, but I have seen that at a few places, have considered other it at a point of time.

Yes, I have read about the ocular damage aspect but from what I gather, it only applies to those on the drug form long term, it rarely happens to an acute od.

Reactions: Random and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yes, I have read about the ocular damage aspect but from what I gather, it only applies to those on the drug form long term, it rarely happens to an acute od.
I see.. that's good. If that is true, this method could be tried without hesitating a little bit. Thats one of the reasons why I gave up this method actually.
How did it go? How was the experience? there is no long lasting damage? Curious, it's my method too.

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I see thanks, yes, it would be interesting to learn about ami method too.

Unfortunately I can't be of much help because I have absolutely no memory of it at all. This is actually the first time this has ever happened to me, even though I've been in a coma before. I believe it stems from permanent cognitive decline and slight brain damage because of it. To this day I still have little short term memory. All I remember is waking up in the ICU a week later. I can only go by what medical staff and my mother, who found me say. I remember saving up the stuff, but can't remember taking it at all, almost 6 months later. I wrote down everything I took ahead of time to make sure I had everything when the time came. I took 60mg of Metoclopramide, 800mg of Tagamet, 8gm of Amitriptyline, 300mg of Diazepam, and 450mg of Zopiclone. I only took a stat dosage of the Metoclopramide and Tagamet. I also downed a 375ml bottle of Vodka, though I don't know how much I actually drank before I passed out, but I was told the bottle was found empty along with all the pill bottles, so I must have got everything down before I lost consciousness. Supposedly I didn't throw up, so the recommended dosage of anti-emetics worked. My mother said I was convulsing when she found me (unfortunately I don't know exactly how long after I took it this would have been but my mom says that I probably left my room and collapsed in the front hallway 2 hours after I went in my room (I took everything as soon as I went in there and closed the door but I somehow in a barely conscious state was able to get out of my bed walk to the door, open it and walk to the front hallway before collapsing). By the time the paramedics got there I was blue and I had to be given defibrillation as I had gone into cardiac arrest. They had to do thorough blood work to figure out what I took because I purposely took the labels off of all the pill bottles. I also made sure to crush the Diazepam and Zopiclone into powder beforehand along with prepping the Amitriptyline, which was in capsule form, so I emptied every capsule and poured the powder into pill bottles. I had to be kept on a ventilator for a week as I couldn't breathe on my own. I ended up having an allergic reaction to the antidote and ended up with rashes all over my body (which still haven't completely healed) and the hand where they inserted the IV completely swelled up and turned red (they said it looked like a lobster claw), the skin on it was also peeling off and to this day it still looks red and swollen and covered in scars and what looks like a chemical burn and it still hurts. When I gained consciousness I had trouble walking and moving around and had to use a walker for the 2 weeks I was there (1 week in the ICU and 1 week in the recovery unit). I had no strength and my chest hurt a lot. I also had a viral infection from being incubated and lost my voice and all feeling in my tongue. I had to be on antibiotics for about a month but eventually I regained feeling in my tongue and my voice came back. I also got a UTI from the catheter. Luckily I was able to be discharged and not sent to the psych ward because my parents talked them out of it, since I've already been many times and it's never been a help and also because the 72-hour hold had expired. Once I got home I regained my strength and was able to move without any problems. The only major long term consequences are occasional irregular heart beat and sharp chest pain (which I take Aspirin for) and the neurological issues like short term memory loss and decreased cognitive abilities (although I can still function pretty much the same). Sorry for the long post, I wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything.

I would like to one day obtain my medical records from the hospital so I can read about everything that happened, as far as symptoms I was experiencing while in a coma. I was able to do that for a previous overdose on opiates and benzos that also left me in a coma.

I see.. that's good. If that is true, this method could be tried without hesitating a little bit. Thats one of the reasons why I gave up this method actually.

How did it go? How was the experience? there is no long lasting damage? Curious, it's my method too.

See my post above. :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Soul, Jc40, Seaghost and 7 others