• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Igor_

Igor_

Can I die yet?
Jan 22, 2020
I've seen a few other posts about it, I'm gunna continue pushing this idea honesty. my thoughts?

It's not hard to buy, you can get it online legally. You need to have the excuse for verification reasons, any questions asked. It's really simple, spend a few bucks and make a setup for dissecting insects, like butterfly's. It can legally be purchased for this hobby. Of course having proof that this is a real hobby so you don't get in trouble is important.

the method itself is very simple, you wanna get a few things aside from the chemical itself. You wanna get a non corrosive container, maybe the size of a regular laundry basket. You want to fill it with rags, you want a air tight bag, garbage bag, big enough for you to fit the container and a pillow, with enough room still to tie the rest of the bag around your neck and seal up with tape. The idea is that when you are ready, you set the basket in the bag, you take the jar of chloroform, reach into the bag with it open and drain it into the rags, then you take the jar out, or drop it in the basket, you slide the pillow in up against the basket, rest your head inside on top of it, then you tie up the bag around your neck and tape it so it's air tight (you can easily do it with one hand).

Next that bag is gonna fill, and I mean heavily fill with chloroform gas. Eventually it will be mostly gas then air. Chloroform is 10x stronger then nitrous. You are gunna gonna feel like heaven, literally. The high itself, plus probably passing out from being so intoxicated, plus the fact that you are inhaling gas in a atmosphere with eventually little to no oxygen... it's gonna be like the exit bag with a inert gas except a thousand times more enjoyable and pleasant. If you don't die from inert gas suffocation while knocked out sedated, you will eventually stop breathing anyways. OR, you will start building up liquid in your lungs and die, (happened all the time in the old days with controlled administration.) of course you won't be awake when that happens, if it does. The basket prevents any chemical burns from direct exposure to the chemical.

important factors for the 100 percent pain free death, you must make sure you keep your chloroform in a dark area that's refrigerated until the exact moment you use it. Also, before you do this make sure you cool your house down with the air conditioning and keep it that way, like really cold. also make sure the room you do it in is dark, exposure to heat and light will turn chloroform into some nasty shit, a gas that will be a painful death. The temperature is a important factor, if you gotta have a sweater or jacket on, wherever, but just don't forget this.

for the record, this exit method would be comparable with (and probably 10x more enjoyable, maybe even faster) then a concentrated does of nitrous with no oxygen.

if you are really nervous you can always pregame before you do this method.

• Wow
Reactions: Euthanza, pthnrdnojvsc and ropebunny
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Or such a high concentration of the gas will be terribly caustic and unpleasant. The reason an exit bag is peaceful is due to the fact that co2 is removed, exhaled o2 is removed, and the gases themselves are inert/non-reactive.

what you have proposed is taping a plastic bag over your head and suffocating while inhaling a substance that is irritating in the concentration you have envisioned. This would be an awful way to go.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
It's an interesting method, but it sounds way to easy to mess up. It's also interesting that you can get Chloroform

I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
It's not hard to make your own chloroform. Just saying.

Igor_

Igor_

Can I die yet?
Jan 22, 2020
It's not hard to make your own chloroform. Just saying.

yea maybe if you have a lab setup with experience, if you can't control the temperatures you can very easily make toxic gas. Saying it's not hard is a understatement. It's dangerous, without proper equipment in a controlled environment... it's a million times better if you just buy it and store it safely.

and as for the first post, if this is done correctly, it won't be painful or irritating. Maybe if you did what they do in movies and apply a wet cloth to your skin, your face... instant chemical burns. As for the co2, it's like overdosing, you are gunna be way too sedated to get a panic attack from a small amount of co2 in that time. You can even double seal the deal and drink before hand, or something along that line.

A

almostnohopeleft.

Aug 11, 2020
do we have to keep it refrigerated? I'm ordering some right now and was hoping to keep it in my closet.
yea maybe if you have a lab setup with experience, if you can't control the temperatures you can very easily make toxic gas. Saying it's not hard is a understatement. It's dangerous, without proper equipment in a controlled environment... it's a million times better if you just buy it and store it safely.

and as for the first post, if this is done correctly, it won't be painful or irritating. Maybe if you did what they do in movies and apply a wet cloth to your skin, your face... instant chemical burns. As for the co2, it's like overdosing, you are gunna be way too sedated to get a panic attack from a small amount of co2 in that time. You can even double seal the deal and drink before hand, or something along that line.
do you know anybody who has tried it? You're right, it seems like a really good method which is why it's weird that it isn't talked about as much on here. Thoughts?

Last edited:
C

Calafquen

Aug 11, 2020
Well, i read somes papers that indicate the LD50 of chloro, maybe we need to talk PM.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . .. . .

K

korean

Jul 20, 2022
I got Chloroform now. I really hope to listen you guys' opinion about Chloroform. Is it true that you get burnt on your face by soaking it in cloth?

Reactions: Euthanza
A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
Not sure where the information about keeping it cold is. I have used chloroform for laboratory assays (requiring high purity) and it was kept at room temperature in a dark, but not completely opaque, bottle with no trouble.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I got Chloroform now. I really hope to listen you guys' opinion about Chloroform. Is it true that you get burnt on your face by soaking it in cloth?
Is it really your drug of choice?

I'll keep Nembutal as an ideal, followed by SN, and then all other high potent substances like this (not yet studied thoroughly as means of peaceful method) ... until my time comes then I will have to decide which 1, 2, 3 mixture are available in hands

K

korean

Jul 20, 2022
Is it really your drug of choice?

I'll keep Nembutal as an ideal, followed by SN, and then all other high potent substances like this (not yet studied thoroughly as means of peaceful method) ... until my time comes then I will have to decide which 1, 2, 3 mixture are available in hands
No.. I only got SN. I can't get N.. so I just want to use chloroform to lose consciousness..

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
No.. I only got SN. I can't get N.. so I just want to use chloroform to lose consciousness..

SN regimen alone (Stan method) can make you lose consciousness.

Anyway, I guess if must to, one can use handkerchief for chloroform, but don't let it touch the eyes

Potential Health Effects
Eye:
Causes moderate eye irritation. Contact with liquid causes immediate burning pain, tearing, and reddening of the conjunctiva.
Skin: Causes mild skin irritation. Prolonged or repeated contact may dry/defat the skin and cause irritation. Absorption of liquid through intact skin is possible and may cause sys temic poisoning if contact with liquid is prolonged.
Ingestion: Causes gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. May cause liver damage. May cause cardiac disturbances. Aspiration of material into the lungs may cause chemical pneumonitis, which may be fatal. Possible aspiration hazard. May cause hallucinations and distorted perceptions.
Inhalation: Inhalation of high concentrations may cause central nervous system effects characterized by nausea, headache, dizziness, unconsciousness and coma. May cause cardiac sensitization and possible failure. Inhalation of large amounts may cause respiratory stimulation, followed by respiratory depression, convulsions and possible death due to respiratory paralysis. May be absorbed through the lungs. Causes irritation of the mucous membrane and upper respiratory tract.
Chronic: Possible cancer hazard based on tests with laboratory animals. Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause dermatitis. May cause reproductive and fetal effects. Effects may be delayed. Laboratory experiments have resulted in mutagenic effects. Toxicity may be increased by exposure to alcohol, steroids, and ketones. Prolonged exposure may cause liver, kidney, and heart damage.
https://terpconnect.umd.edu/~choi/MSDS/Fisher/Chloroform.htm