• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
it´s possible to die from an overdose of this chemical? I study electronics and I recieved an introduction to chemistry, and I´m completely convinced that this thing will not prevent me from getting sick of coronavirus but, I was thinking if it still is legal maybe could be an option. The problem is that it comes diluted in water maybe, so I don´t know the concentration of it and if it really is chlorine dioxide. ¿Someone knows the lethal dose for humans? The provider only told me that an overdose can only be reached by drinking 20 liters of it :( thats why I think it is extemly diluted in water.

In other ways, maybe it could be as dangerous as drinking normal chlorine I think, if you manage to found it in a high concentration

Last edited:
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It would be comparable to drinking bleach. It can kill you, but it would be unpleasant I imagine.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
it´s possible to die from an overdose of this chemical? I study electronics and I recieved an introduction to chemistry, and I´m completely convinced that this thing will not prevent me from getting sick of coronavirus but, I was thinking if it still is legal maybe could be an option. The problem is that it comes diluted in water maybe, so I don´t know the concentration of it and if it really is chlorine dioxide. ¿Someone knows the lethal dose for humans? The provider only told me that an overdose can only be reached by drinking 20 liters of it :( thats why I think it is extemly diluted in water.

In other ways, maybe it could be as dangerous as drinking normal chlorine I think, if you manage to found it in a high concentration

It definitely won't have any influence on Coronavirus, those claims were found to be completely fake.

And basically the effects would be similar to drinking bleach. Not peaceful or painless at all.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is fantastic for sterilization, including corona virus, in vitro. Poster correctly states that drinking it will NOT prevent him from getting covid. Posts like OPs are so off the rails that I can only conclude they are satire. Poe's law and all.

Reactions: autumnal