BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
I'm so mad just now that I really need to post somewhere. 7 days ago I tried to catch the bus and was taken to hospital. While police and paramedics were in my room, my flatmates were screaming with laughter in the next room to the point even the cops and paramedics looked pissed about it, because wtf. I know they didn't know I'd actually tried to end it, but still isn't nice at all to laugh while I was clearly unwell. Now some of their families have put in "formal complaints" to the woman who runs my building and I'm scared of being kicked out (I live in student halls). I'm just so fed up of being here, I just try and get on with it and I'm so unwelcome in my own flat half the time. Now I have homelessness to worry about too :ehh:
Plus I know the story of what has happened has been mixed up too, since my flatmates don't know that I attempted suicide. So from what I've heard from my accommodation, they think that I'm selling drugs/doing something else illegal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: depressoandstresso, highlyvolatile and Iloveyouall
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
That's awful! They sound like complete jackasses! Could you maybe explain to the woman who owns the building what actually happened? Even if it's by email/letter? At least then she wouldn't listen to any gossip about what may or may not have happened. She surely can't kick you out for trying to end your life! Although on the flip side, it sounds like you'd be better off away from your flat mates (but obviously I understand you don't want to be homeless!) I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this on top of everything else :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: BPDbitch
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
She has asked me to come and tell her what happened, so she can 'tell their parents'. I'm like, A) bitch I don't want to talk to you about my health/life when I hardly know you, and B) I certainly don't want you telling these people that I have never met about it. It's such a joke. I wonder if they'd have complained if they knew their wee angels were laughing at me for trying to kill myself lmao

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I understand not wanting to tell her all your personal stuff, I wouldn't either to be honest.. it's difficult to talk about out loud but when you're worried about homelessness, this could maybe help? Maybe you could just give her some basic information, I.e. the police were only there because it was a welfare check not due to anything illegal.. that way you're not giving too much away, but can put her mind at ease about any illegal activity.. hope you can get it sorted! Yeah I bet those parents would be reallll proud.. not!

Reactions: Iloveyouall
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
This situation sucks a lot. Do you think you could talk about the complaint to the flatmate whose parents sent it ? And yeah, stay to the most basic stuff as @Anon2662 said.

Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
Can't you talk to whoever they complained to and tell them the situation, you don't owe these flat "mates" anything or their fucking parents.

BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Yeah, I'm going to tell them the bare minimum. I already have a bad taste in my mouth, knowing if I had died the same flatmates would be saying I was a great person (I'm not lol but that's beside the point). Tbh I think I might just move back to my parents even though it's a long way off. This building has just shown me how toxic it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Anon2662 and Iloveyouall