Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I bet no one here heard about this message before. Chinese actress Sun Qiaolu, who once featured in the cartoon drama Balala the Fairies, just passed away on 01/01/2021 at the age of only 25. Recently I've seen more and more people around my age leaving.
IMG 20210105 110029

• Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja, WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Did she kill herself?

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
May she rest easy. Wish it was me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Adamsnolife, Passersby and 2 others
Z

Zenpurrz

Oct 31, 2020
It seems that she died of a heart attack due to drinking too much alcohol. I don't believe that she intended to cause her own death...

• Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
It seems that she died of a heart attack due to drinking too much alcohol. I don't believe that she intended to cause her own death...
Some people seem to die so easily. I've been sick for many years and still my body won't give up.

• Hugs
Reactions: FreeZebra, dyingalone123, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Young, beautiful and more accomplished in life than I was at her age (of death). Every time I read stories of people who've achieved wealth and fame, or of how they've overcome trials and tribulations, my amour-propre takes a hit. People like her remind me that I am not, and never will be a people person, having not a cat in hell's chance of finding my place in society.

Not to mention the 'Get-Rich-Quick' gurus who're churning out dozens of 'How to Make a Million Dollars in a Month' videos...

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Good4Nothing and Pookie
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I bet no one here heard about this message before. Chinese actress Sun Qiaolu, who once featured in the cartoon drama Balala the Fairies, just passed away on 01/01/2021 at the age of only 25. Recently I've seen more and more people around my age leaving.
View attachment 57607
She was beautiful. We never know what's inside someone's head. Specially with celebs who always look happy and then we hear news like this. Hope she found the peace she was looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Good4Nothing and Pookie