T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Argh, everytime I get an opportunity I just sit there paralysed with the should I shouldn't I question going around in my head when I know I just need to get it done!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Smashingairwaves, Boochky and A_Poetic_Death
A_Poetic_Death

A_Poetic_Death

"Existence is pain."
Dec 19, 2019
I'm currently in your exact position. Right now. I can't get my body to move off my bed to go get the alcohol and begin the process.

My brain keeps begging other ways out. Keeps bargaining. Some would say this means we're not ready to CTB.

I'm just as frustrated as you are. ((Hug)). Method is right there, right there and my brain is fighting about the crossing the veil. The FOMO (fear of missing out). All of it.

I hate this.

I just need to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: namemanthedeadman, GinaIsReady and Boochky
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Argh, everytime I get an opportunity I just sit there paralysed with the should I shouldn't I question going around in my head when I know I just need to get it done!!
I need a partner.
Everyone else would enjoy my life. I have so many blessings. It's me.

Reactions: MsMaudlin
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can fully understand and relate to the feeling of being completely ready and prepared to die, but there's that little part of you that just won't do it. It means that some part of you is not at peace with the process, or some part of you is not ready just yet. That doesn't mean that you don't want to die, but rather that you don't necessarily want to die. Death is a delicate topic in the end as it is an absolute, it is the end of everything and possibly the beginning of nothing. Sometimes being suicidal amounts to hating everything about our existence, but sometimes being suicidal doesn't necessarily mean you want to literally die at that exact second. Something is causing your survival instinct to be strong. Take some time to reflect on how you feel about life and death, And how you feel about what may come after death.

if you are in fact completely set on suicide try to rehearse the process in your brain each day and think about what it would feel like to leave this World. normalizing your own death for your brain, and bringing a sense of peace and well-being associated with the process of dying will help soothe your nerves when you come to that choice.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, Mr. Peabody, Thereisnothing and 4 others
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I attempted last week, started the process and then started to feel rough and then scared, so stopped what was doing. I don't wish to be here a minute longer YET cant seem to go through with anything. Big hugs to you:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife