• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FunnyHam

Jan 5, 2024
I feel this tightness and pain in my chest and it coincides with whenever I am dealing with anxiety and negative thoughts and makes me start daydreaming of ctb. Has anyone else gotten this medically checked out? It scares me whenever I get it because i literally feel dead and filled with all this dread. Should i get an MRI or CT scan, is this something in my brain chemistry? Also I get the sensation that my head is spinning and that I can't breathe, and can't focus. Would love to know, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, sserafim and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
It feels like a heart attack! Hahahahahahah! Everything makes my heart palpitate.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I feel this tightness and pain in my chest and it coincides with whenever I am dealing with anxiety
I mean, chest pain and tightness is one of the most common symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks. The head spinning, can't breathe, and can't focus also are common side effects of panic attacks. I've suffered from them for years.
I would suggest going to your doctor and explaining it, and telling them it coincides with your anxiety, and let them decide if you should get any test done.
Hopefully, if it is something anxiety related, they can give you something to help you
Also, with me, thoes physical symptoms of anxiety like chest pain and tingling hands would make my anxiety worse, just creating this anxiety feedback loop. Was not fun, do not recommend

Last edited:
Reactions: Loona6546645 and FunnyHam
mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
I feel this tightness and pain in my chest and it coincides with whenever I am dealing with anxiety and negative thoughts and makes me start daydreaming of ctb. Has anyone else gotten this medically checked out? It scares me whenever I get it because i literally feel dead and filled with all this dread. Should i get an MRI or CT scan, is this something in my brain chemistry? Also I get the sensation that my head is spinning and that I can't breathe, and can't focus. Would love to know, thanks.
I get chest pains all the time, in fact i have it right now.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
It's anxiety. Yesterday it felt like I was having a heart attack and was going to faint, turns out it was a severe panic attack. Not had one that bad in a long time

You could see your GP to get something for anxiety to help

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I've gotten medically checked out for chest pain related to anxiety. Nothing will come up if there isn't a physical health issue. I would talk to your provider about panic disorder. They will likely prescribe a fast acting anxiety medication like hydroxyzine. I found all the chest pain related specifically to my anxiety went away once I was able to manage my panic attacks