• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abra

Abra

let go
Jul 8, 2024
Hey everyone. I am new to this site. I would just like to ask for help with my CTB method. I am planning to use the cherry pit method as it is fairly simple, I just can't find a straight answer on how to do this online. First of all, wherever I look, the answer I find is always different. Some sources I find say you need just a few, some say about 30, some say about 60, and some even say I would need about 588 cherry seeds. I also know it varies based on the type of cherry I use, and the package on my cherries says they are sweet cherries, which I read tends to have less cyanide than most other types. But I can't figure out how much cyanide, so I can't do the calculations to figure how much would be fatal. Some sources say the average amount of cyanide in a single cherry pit is 170mg, while others say it can be less than 5mg. I also wonder if blending it and then dissolving it in water could somehow result in a loss of cyanide? There is just so much confusing information on this topic and I was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out how many cherry pits I would need.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
This won't work. It takes too many cherry pits. We're talking thousands. You'd have to crush them up to get the cyanide reaction.