• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abra

Abra

let go
Jul 8, 2024
Hey everyone. I am new to this site. I would just like to ask for help with my CTB method. I am planning to use the cherry pit method as it is fairly simple, I just can't find a straight answer on how to do this online. First of all, wherever I look, the answer I find is always different. Some sources I find say you need just a few, some say about 30, some say about 60, and some even say I would need about 588 cherry seeds. I also know it varies based on the type of cherry I use, and the package on my cherries says they are sweet cherries, which I read tends to have less cyanide than most other types. But I can't figure out how much cyanide, so I can't do the calculations to figure how much would be fatal. Some sources say the average amount of cyanide in a single cherry pit is 170mg, while others say it can be less than 5mg. I also wonder if blending it and then dissolving it in water could somehow result in a loss of cyanide? There is just so much confusing information on this topic and I was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out how many cherry pits I would need.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and zjay-0v3rit!
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
The cherry pit method, eh? This is a completely new one to me. Is the way it works just microdosing Cyanide? If so, are you aware you can just purchase straight Potassium Cyanide? Just say you're an amateur gold miner. It's probably easier to get than SN nowadays. But I STRESS THIS: It's a painful way to go. Much more intense than SN. I don't know the mechanics of Cyanide by cherry seed since this is the first I'm hearing of this - but I just hope you understand that ingestion of Cyanide will lead to some very agonizing final moments. Highly effective, but agonizing.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and astr4
Abra

Abra

let go
Jul 8, 2024
I understand that it will be painful, but at this point I don't really care. I'm gonna die anyways. Also, cherry pits are way cheaper than Potassium Cyanide, and I'm not exactly doing well with money right now, not to mention I don't live alone and I think anyone would be surprised to see cyanide at their doorstep if I don't get there first. And SN is really hard to obtain. I also have about 150 cherry pits saved up, when I get to 200 ill toss it in a blender and dilute the powder in water and drink it on an empty stomach. I'm not exactly sure if it works though, especially considering how unclear it is online how much will kill you. When I do drink it, I will make a post, no long life story or anything, just a short post explaining that if I live I will make another post letting anyone considering this method know that I survived. But if anyone else has any knowledge on this method that I should know, I would still like to hear it, as I still have no idea how many cherry pits would actually kill someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
This is unreliable, the commonly edible plants are not going to be reliable otherwise everyone would be using them to die. You might be able to find some kind of documentation on how much cyanide is in the pits somewhere? I'm not great with research, so I can only find 1mg of cyanide per kg you weigh to kill, and 0.7 of cyanide per gram of apple seed. How reliable this is, I don't fucking know. The wikipedia doesn't talk about it.

If you're going to do this make sure to grind the pits into dust first otherwise they will pass straight through your digestive system with only a little bit of cyanide being absorbed. I also suggest getting bitter almonds, those might have a higher concentration in cyanide because they are controled plants in some places. This will also be slower than consuming a cyanide pill because you are absorbing the poison slower. So instead of a few minutes of suffering before falling unconcisious this could be a few hours. For this I can really only suggest to fast for 8 hours then eat the seeds before sleeping.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
Abra

Abra

let go
Jul 8, 2024
This is unreliable, the commonly edible plants are not going to be reliable otherwise everyone would be using them to die.
Only took 3 for this guy to almost die, I can't imagine 150 wouldn't be enough.
Well thanks for the help, but I am running into the same issue I found in my research, which is the fact that it is unclear if this will actually work. I'll try 200 when I get that many, and I'll make a post when I do, and if I survive I'll make another most, in case anyone is interested in if it worked.

Edit: I just watched the video from The Action Lab, he concludes that there is approximately 0.004mg of cyanide in two cherry pits, so you would need tens of thousands of cherry pits to kill you if he is correct about that, and he also claims that without the cherry, the pit can't release the cyanide at all. I will still try this, but I really don't think it will work.

Last edited:
misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Sorry if this comes unhinged but how do you manage / would manage to keep on eating? Its like choosing death but youre not doing it once (like one shot and its all gone) but possibly many hundred times. How do you manage to do that? Or do you just say before you eat the first that if i eat this i will eat all? My SI would kill me. You must be very strong (mentally) to push through that.

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry if this comes unhinged but how do you manage / would manage to keep on eating? Its like choosing death but youre not doing it once (like one shot and its all gone) but possibly many hundred times. How do you manage to do that? Or do you just say before you eat the first that if i eat this i will eat all? My SI would kill me. You must be very strong (mentally) to push through that.
You either would have to blank it out mentally or just straight up blend the seeds and drink it. Can't imagine it's easy to go "Oh, one more" especially when you already feel ill from some cyanide.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and misatosdiary
Abra

Abra

let go
Jul 8, 2024
Honestly I'm just going to do it now, because based on what I've read, 150 cherry pits is either way overkill or not nearly enough. I'll make a post on this thread tomorrow if I'm alive.

Abra

Abra

let go
Jul 8, 2024
Update: It didn't work. But it was because by mom heard me and forced me to throw the cherry seeds out.

• Aww..
Reactions: wheezle42
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Already mentioned but I'd go bitter almonds if you want to go the cyanide way. They're available on amazon, and nilered has a good video on them with all the details you'd need to create a deadly cocktail. Only thing I'd worry about is calling 911 or some shit while ctbing.

Reactions: Abra