• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
not feeling impulsive or anything alike, however I like to have my info updated and in mind… I was wondering if anyone could help me think of methods around this topic? other methods like guns, heavy drugs, hanging, jumping, etc are not favorable or accesible to me so… I did some research on the acid(salicylic/lactic) used for treatment for hpv on my skin which I still own, thinking it could kill me if swallowed, however the corrosiveness of it would be far more painful and toxicity wouldn't be the main cause of death, aka benzos wouldn't help it and would probably cause permanent injury/a slow painful death. so I then considered if there are any other methods using more accesible chemicals? like cleaning products and so… swallowed would be preferable, maybe inhaled/breathed too, anyways can someone help me on that?

man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
The possibilities are endless with everyday cleaning products.

Upvote 0
that smell

that smell

Apr 1, 2023
I always thought it was interesting how many deadly things can be made with simple household products. Bleach and ammonia forms mustard gas. Styrofoam and gasoline "napalm". Bleach and rubbing alcohol creates chloroform. Paraquat is a highly toxic pesticide.

Definitely not something to play around with or a pleasant way to ctb though.

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
Read the resources on here and the ppeh. Chemical would be very painful unless you find the one that is fast. There is one but it's not with household cleaners. Anything with household cleaners will be painful, anything that's painful will have one calling for help, if possible.

Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I always thought it was interesting how many deadly things can be made with simple household products. Bleach and ammonia forms mustard gas. Styrofoam and gasoline "napalm". Bleach and rubbing alcohol creates chloroform. Paraquat is a highly toxic pesticide.

Definitely not something to play around with or a pleasant way to ctb though.
bleach and ammonia is extremely toxic to breathe, do you know if it causes chemical burn in the eyes or skin? or is the main cause of death intoxication?
Read the resources on here and the ppeh. Chemical would be very painful unless you find the one that is fast. There is one but it's not with household cleaners. Anything with household cleaners will be painful, anything that's painful will have one calling for help, if possible.
yeah I've checked out the resources threads, haven't found anything that's as accesible though, so I was thinking I'd find some more "homemade" methods

Upvote 0
vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king 👑
Apr 3, 2023
not feeling impulsive or anything alike, however I like to have my info updated and in mind… I was wondering if anyone could help me think of methods around this topic? other methods like guns, heavy drugs, hanging, jumping, etc are not favorable or accesible to me so… I did some research on the acid(salicylic/lactic) used for treatment for hpv on my skin which I still own, thinking it could kill me if swallowed, however the corrosiveness of it would be far more painful and toxicity wouldn't be the main cause of death, aka benzos wouldn't help it and would probably cause permanent injury/a slow painful death. so I then considered if there are any other methods using more accesible chemicals? like cleaning products and so… swallowed would be preferable, maybe inhaled/breathed too, anyways can someone help me on that?
Look into ghb and gbl

Upvote 0
that smell

that smell

Apr 1, 2023
bleach and ammonia is extremely toxic to breathe, do you know if it causes chemical burn in the eyes or skin? or is the main cause of death intoxication?
Yeah it causes horrible chemical burns and blisters. 0/10 would not recommend.

Upvote 0