L

Lostopportunities

Aug 31, 2024
I'm struggling everyone, I feel like life's got me in checkmate, the end of a significant relationship and the death of career aspirations life just doesn't feel worth living anymore. I missed the opportunity to potentially become the person I wanted to be and live the life I wanted.. but now I'm stuck I don't like who I've become I've gone down the wrong path and I don't wanna live this life for another 30 or 40 + years, I just can't stop ruminating on the events that lead to where I am now and how it could have been so different . Anyone relate? Any advice or thoughts are welcome…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CantDoIt, TiredofLife-Thanks, shadow999 and 4 others
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
hello and welcome. it's a difficult thing to do, to grieve and mourn our losses and find a way to move forward. maybe you can still walk a different path, one you didn't expect but still can welcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and Lostopportunities
L

Lostopportunities

Aug 31, 2024
I'm trying to keep going for now, I'd prefer not too, but unfortunately I'm still here so for now I keep going.. 5month since everything went sideways and I still can't believe it, it feels like there's this whole other parallel life that I missed. This person was so significant to the direction life was heading in.. but instead it went completely downhill and hence I've ended up on here, a place I would have never imagined being at a year ago.

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
life can be cruel and unfair, i'm sorry you have suffered such losses.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Sorry to hear.. what happened with that special person?

d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I'm struggling everyone, I feel like life's got me in checkmate, the end of a significant relationship and the death of career aspirations life just doesn't feel worth living anymore. I missed the opportunity to potentially become the person I wanted to be and live the life I wanted.. but now I'm stuck I don't like who I've become I've gone down the wrong path and I don't wanna live this life for another 30 or 40 + years, I just can't stop ruminating on the events that lead to where I am now and how it could have been so different . Anyone relate? Any advice or thoughts are welcome…
I'm really sorry to hear about your pain. I am also going through the same thing. The situation that you are in is a very horrible one. I hope you find a way to get peace someday.

Reactions: Lostopportunities
L

Lostopportunities

Aug 31, 2024
Sorry to hear.. what happened with that special person?
I had a chance to start a relationship but I missed it as I was fresh out of one and wanted to take things slow, I was "playing it cool" I guess.. but it seems like that made her think I wasn't interested so she ended up with someone else.. what really stings is that he's very similar to me and is pretty much living my dream, the whole lifestyle and took the girl too. She's now helping him with his online business, helped design his website and write blogs etc , whilst I'm essentially stuck at my 9-5. I feel so broken, never had a connection like that with anyone before her. Been through break ups before, but this is pain like nothing I've had before.. I just wish I could go back in time, but I can't

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nikitatos and Davey40210
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Oh, I'm so sorry. Yes I can relate, my ex also moved on quickly and is now with another guy. Due to my actions.

Life really is torture..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so cruel and dreadful to me how there's all this suffering in existing, the thought of potentially being trapped in this existence for decades longer is so terrifying to me personally, I'd never wish for that. But anyway I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
L

Lostopportunities

Aug 31, 2024
Can't help but feel like I was so close and can't stop thinking what if. My whole lifestyles been negatively affected because of it, it's like I'm a completely different person to who I was before. Really appreciate you lot for taking the time to speak to me

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
Can't help but feel like I was so close and can't stop thinking what if. My whole lifestyles been negatively affected because of it, it's like I'm a completely different person to who I was before. Really appreciate you lot for taking the time to speak to me
Very sorry to hear this it is so painful. I can definitely relate, I lost my life meaning do to health issue that came up and all the rest of my life is breaking down peace by peace. career or any job at all, some loved ones, probably will lose my house, no income.... It all started from an extreme diet i was on to loose weight. I lost 25 Kg but then ruined my digestive system. Cant function, cant work, my hole life would have been different have i stopped my diet after reasonable weigh loss and not try to look so much younger than I am.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I'm trying to keep going for now, I'd prefer not too, but unfortunately I'm still here so for now I keep going.. 5month since everything went sideways and I still can't believe it, it feels like there's this whole other parallel life that I missed. This person was so significant to the direction life was heading in.. but instead it went completely downhill and hence I've ended up on here, a place I would have never imagined being at a year ago.

If = nt tht lng snce comng out of ur prevs rlatnshp thn takng tme out = gd idea tbf

Th/ timng = hrrble bt u hve evdnce tht u r stll attrctve t/ womn

S/ thnk takng sme tme - pssbly gttng sme therpy & helpng urslf t/ gt a handl on thngs & u nevr knw wh/ u wll mt whn u r in bettr hed-spce 2 b receptve t/ sme1

Remmbr tht wh/ u r attrctd 2 & wh/ u clck wth cn b influncd b/ ur currnt mentl st8 s/ u cn nevr write off connctng wth sme1 els in futre

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostopportunities, doctordetritus, Tonkpils and 1 other person
L

Lostopportunities

Aug 31, 2024
If = nt tht lng snce comng out of ur prevs rlatnshp thn takng tme out = gd idea tbf

Th/ timng = hrrble bt u hve evdnce tht u r stll attrctve t/ womn

S/ thnk takng sme tme - pssbly gttng sme therpy & helpng urslf t/ gt a handl on thngs & u nevr knw wh/ u wll mt whn u r in bettr hed-spce 2 b receptve t/ sme1

Remmbr tht wh/ u r attrctd 2 & wh/ u clck wth cn b influncd b/ ur currnt mentl st8 s/ u cn nevr write off connctng wth sme1 els in futre
Much appreciation Dot.. Lots of wise words there I'm sure.. I'm currently better than I was.. There's still a lot of frustration and pain but since ending it all is a lot more difficult than I hoped.. I'm just trying to make the most of now and see if I can put a plan in place. Im still fortunate in a lot of ways, perhaps it's it's ungreatful of me to want to throw away a life that lots of people would love to have. I'm tryna change my perspective and see what comes of it

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Yup. IMO, it's not even worth trying. I put in a Herculian effort to drag my life out of the gutter. Exceeded my own expectations. Full-time work. Full-time school. Lots of other stuff. Literally, pedal to the metal for YEARS. Radically altered my diet and lost 60 pounds. It took the deep state a few months and a couple of mouseclicks to destroy all my hard work. Evil, evil people.

I give myself an A+. God gives me an A+. Deep state puts me in the F- torture program.

Have you ever met someone who such a complete over-the-top a hole that you can't stand their presence?
Who was the person?
Very sorry to hear this it is so painful. I can definitely relate, I lost my life meaning do to health issue that came up and all the rest of my life is breaking down peace by peace. career or any job at all, some loved ones, probably will lose my house, no income.... It all started from an extreme diet i was on to loose weight. I lost 25 Kg but then ruined my digestive system. Cant function, cant work, my hole life would have been different have i stopped my diet after reasonable weigh loss and not try to look so much younger than I am.
When your health goes, you truly have nothing.

Last edited: