NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
Well I've written out checklist of what i have, to help understand why I haven't been able to CTB.
- I've explored allll my options
- i want to die 200%
- i have a method, that I'm comfortable with
- no chance of disruption
- I've written my letters
- things continue to get worse

Am i missing something?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AQUA, Pen>Sword, user398417 and 1 other person
user398417

user398417

Apr 29, 2020
overcome SI ?

Reactions: eternaltroubador and NotOkay_
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
May I ask what method you're choosing? Hopefully this isn't a sensitive question to ask.

If possible, hug ALL your loved ones. At least have that on your bucket list. They'll appreciate it.

Reactions: meghead, SkarletWitch and NotOkay_
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
May I ask what method you're choosing? Hopefully this isn't a sensitive question to ask.

If possible, hug ALL your loved ones. At least have that on your bucket list. They'll appreciate it.
full suspension. I've hugged everyone already, don't wanna make them suspicious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and SkarletWitch
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Wants are different than needs. "I need to die" is a much stronger argument than "I want to die". When I sat in my truck that night the wants became a need. Followed by X Y Z of why I needed to die that night, plus a bit of future scoping to see how well my family would react to my death based on past experiences with their grief and trauma. Every family is different though, it doesn't hurt to check out reddit.com/r/suicidebereavement to get a sample of what families go through during mourning of a suicide victim. It's another perspective on death from a different angle.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and NotOkay_
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Wants are different than needs. "I need to die" is a much stronger argument than "I want to die". When I sat in my truck that night the wants became a need. Followed by X Y Z of why I needed to die that night, plus a bit of future scoping to see how well my family would react to my death based on past experiences with their grief and trauma. Every family is different though, it doesn't hurt to check out reddit.com/r/suicidebereavement to get a sample of what families go through during mourning of a suicide victim. It's another perspective on death from a different angle.
I've done some reading on that sub for a few months and looked at all possible angles for a very long time. I NEED to die. If I didn't I wouldn't even attempt as it does take more bravery than I expected

• Love
Reactions: eternaltroubador
wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
Write and place a "do not rescue" advice

Reactions: NotOkay_
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Your method envolves a lot of bravery, I wish you eternal peace an that life brought you do this point. Remember, it's ok to hang out with us if you would like to. Regardless. Safe travels op. Hugs

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Your method envolves a lot of bravery, I wish you eternal peace an that life brought you do this point. Remember, it's ok to hang out with us if you would like to. Regardless. Safe travels op. Hugs
The whole thing takes a lot of bravery tbh, something I haven't been fortunate to acquire. I wish I would've done this much sooner, I'm extremely uncomfortable:((

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
The whole thing takes a lot of bravery tbh, something I haven't been fortunate to acquire. I wish I would've done this much sooner, I'm extremely uncomfortable:((
Golden, I understand your pain, you don't seem ready for it in my point of view, so maybe hang around with us a little longer ok? My pm is open always open if you wanna talk.

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Golden, I understand your pain, you don't seem ready for it in my point of view, so maybe hang around with us a little longer ok? My pm is open always open if you wanna talk.
I am ready

• Love
Reactions: Symbiote and Sherri
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Let go of the connections in your life, mentally and physically?

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
If you're absolutely certain, maybe take some benzos to try to supress the SI beforehand.