Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Has your blood turned dark brown? It seems similar to previous pictures that I've seen

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Has your blood turned dark brown?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/
well...what you see on the picture. that qualifies as dark brown?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I'm a little unsure because it looks really dark in the centre but the blood around it is still red.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Mix a few drops of blood with a tiny bit of sn rather than a pile of sn with tiny blood. It's just caking the blood which might make it not turn as well. It's hard to see with the lighting as well. Try next pic in sunlight perhaps. It does look brown to me, but hard to say for sure.

Reactions: timetofly
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
IMG 20201010 171741 HDR
the brighter one is cause i moved it with the spoon

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Can't say much about the test, but a good tip is to put the pictures in a spoiler for future reference!

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It's kind of a reddish brown I guess, around the outside, but the middle part reminds me of the blackberry jam I like to put on my toast. Not sure if that is normal or not (the same goes for my sudden craving for toast and jam) but it definitely has a dark color.

I'm not looking forward to doing this test with my own blood, but I'll be doing it soon. It would be nice to have a good example pic of what to look for when I do it. Hopefully this is it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Ghost2211
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
ah sorry all im so stupid

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Lost in a Dream
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
and how long is the product valid now that ive opened theplastic bucket? mb that was a mistake?

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020

You're not stupid hun :heart: Some people are squeamish, at least when it comes to seeing other people's blood :P

EDIT: and it's ok to ask questions here

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, not4us, Lupgevif and 1 other person
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
You're not stupid hun :heart: Some people are squeamish, at least when it comes to seeing other people's blood :P

EDIT: and it's ok to ask questions here
thx. do you know if it gets bad when you open it? its in a plastic container

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
It takes a long time for it to go bad/degrade. Just try and store it somewhere it's not too warm/humid

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Ghost2211
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
thx. do you know if it gets bad when you open it? its in a plastic container

I don't really know. Never got any, and haven't read much about it. I do think I read that it can lose effectiveness after exposure to air. Like I said, I don't really know. Go with what @Maxtothemax said :P.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
and how long is the product valid now that ive opened theplastic bucket? mb that was a mistake?
exposing it once to air is nothing to worry about, humidity is your problem. So close the container and put it in a cool and dark place and don't worry.

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Your title says exactly what it is, so you gave warning. I'm not grossed out by such things, and actually it's cool to see people's tests for reference points. Thank you for sharing this.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, not4us, voidman and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
If you can store it in a cool, dark place where it's not humid, it will last months - years.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Ghost2211, MariV and 2 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Mix a few drops of blood with a tiny bit of sn rather than a pile of sn with tiny blood. It's just caking the blood which might make it not turn as well. It's hard to see with the lighting as well. Try next pic in sunlight perhaps. It does look brown to me, but hard to say for sure.
This. It's hard to tell with these pics. Use only a tiny amount of SN crystals and a few drops of blood and mix it together and it should be easy to tell.

Reactions: Ghost2211
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
This. It's hard to tell with these pics. Use only a tiny amount of SN crystals and a few drops of blood and mix it together and it should be easy to tell.
ok ill try to do it again. thx everybody for ur replies

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211